I’m honored to be kicking off Pin it Forward today. I’ve been using Pinterest for a while, and now they have partnered with sfgirlbybay for this event. There are ten groups of participants, and each day one blogger from each group will write about our theme: Home.
What is home to you? To me, it is…
- Surrounding yourself with your things that make you smile. (•)
- Having a cozy spot to curl up with a book. (• •)
- Being a little cheeky. (*)
- Taking chances, even when you’re not 100% certain. (*)
- Adding grace notes. (*)
- Tending a garden. (*)
- Having fun with family. (*)
- Setting aside space for a little one to get lost in their imagination. (*)
You can see my original board (along with others that I’ve created) on Pinterest, and be sure to follow along with all of the Pin it Forward participants to see what home means to them. Tomorrow you can visit Brigitte at Covet Chicago for her take, and let’s thank Victoria and Pinterest for organizing Pin it Forward!