Eight Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldSix Months OldSeven Months OldView All

p.s. August has started crawling!

20 Responses to “Eight Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)”

1. Nuit October 8, 2011 at 8:59 pm #

so cute!!! and how much fun that he is crawling!!

2. Inspire Me Heather October 9, 2011 at 6:21 am #

Love it!!! It is really cute! I’ve done the same thing (sorta) taking a picture our son in the same chair on his birthday. I like what you’re doing though!

3. Kelly Tirman October 9, 2011 at 9:55 am #

Really cute. I am so glad you inspired me to do this with my two kids! It has been a HUGE blessing!

4. The Glamorous Housewife October 9, 2011 at 10:25 am #

I am about to take my daughter’s 3 month picture using some cute onesies I found on Etsy. I was totally inspired by your posts.

Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

5. AnnW October 9, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

He looks so Happy. Eleanor hardly ever smiled. Ann

6. Rachel October 9, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

Little August is a “sunny” soul.

7. Jessica at Lavender and Lilies October 9, 2011 at 8:42 pm #

Precious. Thanks so much for this idea. I am doing monthly photos of my baby girl inspired by your pictures. Great idea.

8. Miss B. October 9, 2011 at 9:21 pm #

He’s huge, gosh it’s fun to compare the two where Eleanor was at this age. Too cute, want to squish his cheeks.

9. theappletea October 10, 2011 at 7:47 am #

so great idea! AMAZING!

10. Robin Grey October 10, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

So sweet! I’ve been wondering what your two are going to be for halloween this year (we’re totally copying Eleanor’s Olivia from last year!).

11. jbhat October 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Look at that smile! Love it.

jbhat

12. hena tayeb October 10, 2011 at 3:04 pm #

Oh so cute. He hasn’t changed much in appearance just size. When I look back at my 15 month olds month pictures he looks so different in the first few months..

13. barbara October 10, 2011 at 4:31 pm #

Such a big gorgeous guy- he looks so bright and alert! Love the setting too :).

14. Aimee @ ItsOverflowing@gmail.com October 10, 2011 at 10:16 pm #

Wow! Your photography skills always impress me!!! LOVE your post!

15. Dee October 11, 2011 at 6:58 pm #

I love the idea of taking pictures like that in the same place.. I saw where someone did that every year and it was cool to see the transition over time.

dee

16. ana {bluebirdkisses} October 12, 2011 at 12:35 am #

what an amazing idea! I am definitely doing this with the next baby, now I wish I’d seen this when I first had baby J!

17. Sheila @ Chinaberry October 12, 2011 at 12:07 pm #

What a fabulous idea! It’s great to see the photos together so you can really see how your little guy’s grown. Thanks for sharing!

1. OMW time flies… | lettice family - October 21, 2011

[…] that I thought up the post and never actually typed it out.  Anyway I was very inspired by photo a month photos of August, form Making it Lovely’s […]

2. Nine Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - November 9, 2011

[…] Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • View AllParenting | […]

3. Thirteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - March 13, 2012

[…] Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • Eleven Months Old • Twelve Months Old • View […]