- I want to dress like this.
- The Lives They Lived (with Ira Glass).
- Truly subversive cross-stitch.
- Brandon sent this cute video to me the other day, and it’s so adorable I had to share.
I’ve also popped up in a couple of other places this week…
- My advice for living through a renovation during the holidays: give in to the chaos!
- My tips for bringing bold, trendy colors into your home.
- A few items on my wish list.
- My kind of town.
I also write daily for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing over there…
- OMG. Iris Apfel has a line of makeup coming out for MAC!
- High/Low: Can you guess which of these faceted mirrors cost sixteen times more than the other?
- The cutest little dresses! (I’m going to have to pick one up for Eleanor — she’s obsessed with the ladybug style.)
- The humble extension cord never looked so good.
- These modern handmade quilts are lovely.