I’ve had a productive week! I made good progress on my redesign, and I’m going to work with an illustrator for a couple of elements on the new site. It’s also been a nice time to reflect on all that has happened in 2011. I’ll have a couple of recaps for you when I’m back next week, but first, some fun links to take you through the new year!
- Two sparkly backdrop options: One that takes lots of work (gorgeous!) and one that takes no work (fun!).
- Cute origami wallpaper.
- Are you using Pinterest to its full effect for your blog? (p.s. You can follow me on Pinterest right here.)
- Hey, look! A new island. Our planet is fascinating.
- The fat trap. Why losing weight and keeping it off is really hard.
- A completely adorable home, awwww.
I also write daily for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing over there…