Portraits of Motherhood

Get the Look: An Eclectic Dining Room
My Writing, Elsewhere…

• Get the look: an eclectic dining room. That wallpaper is so fun!

• Another get the look! This time, more modern dining. With amazing architecture.
    p.s. I love doing these, but I’ll try to space them out so that I don’t have two in one week, and then none the next. Whoops.

13 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Jessee M February 21, 2014 at 10:23 pm #

The Bad Horse theme song is my ring tone! A slight chance of a sequel just made my night!!!!

2. Alisa February 22, 2014 at 12:03 am #

I can only choose one??

3. Kelly February 22, 2014 at 5:17 am #

Gilbert and Darcy of course, but I think Mr. Knightly too is dreamy….

4. Ali Burtt February 22, 2014 at 8:07 am #

So, I know these posts don’t get the most comments for you, but can I just tell you that I look forward to them every week? I won’t even pull them up until I have like 45 minutes to spend pulling up and reading all the articles. So thanks for consistently providing such good material :-)

• Making it Lovely February 24, 2014 at 10:59 am #

Thank you, that’s really good to hear. I love sharing each week, and I’m glad people enjoy the links.

5. Sava February 22, 2014 at 2:08 pm #

Is there a table that those shell chairs don’t go with? *Sigh*

6. kirsten February 22, 2014 at 5:10 pm #

Gilbert, absolutely!! If I have a son I want to name him Gilbert, and I’ve got “Blythe” on my girls’ name list. :)

• Making it Lovely February 24, 2014 at 11:00 am #

Eleanor’s middle name is Ann, and I wanted to add the ‘e’, but I thought it was more important to honor the family connection that Anne Shirley. :)

7. Sarah W February 23, 2014 at 2:14 am #

Gilbert all the way for me. I love the movies too. When he rides up on his horse at the end of the first movie and says “Hello Anne” in his suddenly deeper voice, I swoon every time! Love him!

8. Jessica February 23, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

Gilbert FTW! Siiiiighhhhh.

9. Wrenaria February 26, 2014 at 11:45 am #

Hmmm… I love Knightley, but not the “older man crush” way they describe him. Completely misses the mark, in my opinion. He’s the best friend you fall in love with who knows your flaws and loves you anyway, who challenges you to be better; he’s perceptive, kind, a good communicator, and even likes your family. Age has nothing to do with it.

10. Kathleen February 26, 2014 at 9:34 pm #