My closet shelves got a little sprucing up! I rearranged things to better sort my jewelry (the earrings were piling up in a bowl, getting tangled and dusty) and the newly blank space between the shelves looked painfully bare. I had brought home the beetle, dragonfly, and bee from Target a while back at $10/pop, not knowing where I’d use them, and I’m so glad I did! Clearly my house didn’t already have enough bugs as decor.
There were a lot of questions about where things were from when I shared this space on Instagram Stories yesterday, so I’ve put together ALL the sources you might need in today’s post. Shall we?
Glass Jewelry Boxes
I’d been wanting a glass jewelry box to keep my earrings dust-free. The long, low version I bought this weekend is out of stock online, though stores may still have them (Oakbrook did) and there are plenty of other options below if you’re looking for something similar. Add a little ribbon to the clasp like I did if you’re feeling extra.
- Clarus Small Brass Display/Jewelry Boxes, Crate & Barrel
- Glass Shadow Boxes, West Elm
- Antique Brass Jewelry Boxes, The Container Store
- Keepsake Glass Display Box, Urban Outfitters
- Antique Gold Jewelry Box, Pottery Barn
- Out of the Box Jewelry Box, Kate Spade
You can find awesome brackets everywhere. House of Antique Hardware for historical reproductions. Rejuvenation for well-made styles both old and new. You want cute with detail like mine, you look to Anthropologie.
- Rose Quartz Bracket, Anthropologie
- Tasseled Bracket, Anthropologie
- Gilded Loops Bracket, Anthropologie
- Madison Bracket, Anthropologie
- Lattice Bracket, Anthropologie
People always ask why I have a Dictionary in my closet when it shows up in photos; it’s a Kate Spade book clutch! I got it years ago so it’s long discontinued, but they’re still available on eBay pretty regularly. The striped pouch behind it is new and I’ve included it below, along with more adorable clutches I would happily sport. (I’m picking up one of the super cute paint tube pouches for Eleanor’s birthday!)
- Beaded Flat Clutch with Eyes, Clare V.
- Stripe Large Pouch, Tory Burch
- Leo Chevron Stripe Envelope Clutch, Rebecca Minkoff, Nordstrom
- Tejer Folded Clutch, Anthropologie
- Genuine Calf Hair & Faux Leather Foldover Clutch, Sole Society, Nordstrom
- Rainbow Clutch, MoMA
- Pouch Paint Tubes, MoMA
- Eraser Clutch, Studio DIY
- Mar Y Sol | Sonia Clutch, Banana Republic
- Sueded Graphic Giraffe Wristlet, Old Navy
I added pom poms to my striped clutch, and I switch them around to different bags all the time. Mine was from Tory Burch last year — I saw it on one of the bags that I thought was just OK, but the embellishment was the best part by far. I was jazzed when I realized you could buy them separately! A wrist loop and tassel would complement any of the clutches above, and here are a bunch of other fun options.
- Flower With Bow Bag Charm, Coach
- Lucky Token Keychain, Anthropologie
- Pink Ombré Stacked Tassel Charm, Ban.do
- Coach X Keith Haring Hangtag, Coach
- Hot Sauce Keychain, Ban.do
- Elephant Bag Charm, Furbish
- Cord Wristlet, Clare V.
- Pom Pom Tassels, Clare V.
- Set Sail Drop Earrings, Kate Spade
- Tiered Tassel Earrings, J. Crew
- Bead and Blossom Earrings, J. Crew
- Mismatched Fish Earrings, Tory Burch
- Vibrant Life Linear Earrings, Kate Spade
- Tortoiseshell Drop-Hoop Earrings, J. Crew
- Tassel Earrings, Tory Burch
- CIR Arch Earrings, Hyworks, Adorn Milk
- Annie Costello Brown Arc Drop Earrings, Clare V.
- Vibrant Life Hoops, Kate Spade
- Contessa Tassel Earrings, Baublebar, Nordstrom
- Efira Earrings, Bianca Mavrick, Ban.do
- Feather Drop Earrings, Tory Burch
- Linda La La Hoop Earrings, Rebecca De Ravenel, Moda Operandi
- Pillar Earrings, WKNDLA, Adorn Milk
- Metal Petal Hoop Earrings, Rebecca De Ravenel, Moda Operandi