- Why aren’t new matchboxes this pretty? (above)
- Is Miette as wonderful as I imagine it to be? Judging by their latest cookies (inspired by their wallpapered walls), I’d say yes.
- I kinda want to live here too.
- I love everything about this four-to booth birthday!
- Need some storage bins and baskets for your Expedit? Here are some good options.
- John and Sherry finished their nursery!
- I care about this alot. (via Gwen Bell)
- I was reminded recently of the genius that is Garfield Minus Garfield.
- Thank you, surprises. (And curse words and dirty words, and my heart…)
Happy first birthday, Eleanor!
(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)
One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • Eleven Months Old • View All
Unfortunately they’re all on the pricey side. Sure I could spring for one, but what I really want is a whole grouping. I do already own a set of similar planters from CB2 though, seen in this photo from three years ago…
The problem? They tip over really easily. And maybe that’s a problem with the others too, but I think they look sturdier. Another problem? The white paint is flaking off and the planters have become chipped and rusted. That’s not such a problem though because that gives me the opportunity to go ahead and spray paint them guilt-free. They’re already less than perfect, so I can only improve them by painting them!
I’m thinking yellow.