- Note to self: this is an excellent possible tattoo location (though I fear that may be a painful spot).
- You know, I use to draw my outfits all the time. This makes me think I should start again.
- These travel documenting diptychs are so smart, and beautiful. (via sfgirlbybay)
- A clever and adorable laundry bag? It exists.
- I think I need to give up on the slipcover idea for my office chair (not that I’ve been working on it lately anyway), and just reupholster it instead. Look at how well these chairs turned out!
- You know how sometimes people take a bunch of mismatched items and then paint them in a unifying color to make them all work together? I am a fan of that.
- Here’s a labor-intensive but lovely gift wrapping idea.
- Pink, pink, lots of pink.
Previous Post Twitter Chat with John Gidding, and a HUGE Giveaway!
Next Post Om