10 March 29, 2007

Sleeping in the Hallway.

Yeah! Sleeping in the hallway is awesome! Oh, wait… no it’s not. It’s weird and awkward!

hallway bedroom

Sorry for the unmade bed, but seriously… why bother? We’re putting in our floors this weekend, so we will soon have a nice bedroom.

Also, you may remember that I had posted about wanting the above bed (“Dreaming of a new bedroom”). We love it! Our old mattress suddenly feels better, and reading in bed is much more comfortable (the headboard is slanted). Yay!

Laura
    March 29, 2007 at 12:40 pm

I LOVE your bottom sheet. Where did it come from? Bed looks great too. Can’t wait to see how the bedroom turns out.

Porcelain
    March 29, 2007 at 2:18 pm

Love love love that bed!!!!!!!!

Nicole
    March 30, 2007 at 12:40 pm

Thanks! As for the bed linens, the pink quilt was from west elm, the orange and white duvet cover was from IKEA, and the brown and white sheets were from CB2.

frances
    March 30, 2007 at 2:47 pm

i have that ikea bedding!

marta
    March 31, 2007 at 2:21 am

hooray for ikea bedding and hooray for your makingitlovely blog.

what a wonderful idea. congrats on the new home.. the photos are beautiful. i adore the simplicity of the bookshelves and this bedding color-combo is to die for.

will be back for more inspirational home decor ideas. thanks!

Mint Julep
    April 2, 2007 at 3:14 pm

I love the bookshelves! I want a whole room with nothing but books. Oh, and a chair and lamp.
    P.S. I also have the ikea bedding. Orange rocks!

NEW YORK MUHTARI
    April 2, 2007 at 3:25 pm

Hi, I love the transformation of your house. Where did you get your bed & bookcase, as I have been looking for a bookcase for a long time..

Nicole
    April 9, 2007 at 11:55 am

The bookshelves are from IKEA, and the bed was from Room & Board.

Taylor
    January 9, 2009 at 2:06 pm

If THAT’s your hallway, I’d put my bed there, too! That is a huge space!

See Ya, Bed | Making it Lovely
    September 14, 2015 at 3:17 pm

[…] Brandon and I bought our queen-sized upholstered Hoffman bed from Room & Board back in 2007 when we moved in to the bungalow. While it has held up beautifully, but both our family and our bedroom are larger now. A king-sized […]