13 January 6, 2008

Working on WordPress

My blog’s first anniversary is fast approaching (January 9), and I’m hoping to move to WordPress on that day. Switching everything over and working on the redesign is challenging, yet exciting. Wish me luck.

You Best Check Yo'self
Take that, Blogger!

p.s. Let me know if you want a sneak peek. I could use some feedback.

iloveupstate.com
    January 6, 2008 at 8:48 pm

Someday soon, I too will convert to WordPress. Blogger feels too strict and all the design blogs I lust are on WordPress. Kinda like PC vs. Mac, huh?

sparklerawk
    January 6, 2008 at 9:55 pm

WordPress is quite easy to adapt to, so fear not! It may be a bit of challenge, but the reward will be quite astounding!

decorno.blogspot.com
    January 6, 2008 at 11:14 pm

Ok, glad I stopped by… I was starting to think I needed an alternative to blogger.

Some days I just want to write a letter (in my own blood) that starts out, “Dear Blogger… just because you’re FREE doesn’t mean you can suck.”

Good luck in your transition!

pve design
    January 7, 2008 at 5:29 am

Happy Anniversary! Good luck making the switch.
    Can’t wait til January 9th and see your new posts.

amy purple
    January 7, 2008 at 1:01 pm

Download this anti spam plug-in when wordpress is up.

I was getting so much spam before and then, i started using this and NONE!

miss.supafly
    January 7, 2008 at 3:24 pm

Can’t wait!

Kath
    January 7, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Good luck!

Marissa
    January 8, 2008 at 11:31 am

It looks lovely …and you made it! Very appropriate, all things considering. Very nicely done.

Cory Ann
    January 8, 2008 at 1:49 pm

I’d love to offer some feedback if need. But I must say I love my blogger blog. There are only a few things I feel I need that it doesn’t offer. And if I have the money I’d be getting a custom one form infinet design. Their blogs are yummy! http://www.infinetdesign.com/
    CA

Alice
    January 8, 2008 at 6:01 pm

On a completely unrelated note, what a fabulous ring! Will you post about it one day? It looks very much like the one I have – a “basket” setting as I’ve been told, with sapphires on the side, about 80 years old. I’d love to hear its story!

mary.c
    January 8, 2008 at 11:00 pm

So cute Nicole!

Abbie
    February 3, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Your ring is beautiful! My fiance is letting my pick a setting for my wedding ring, and I’ve been looking all over for a vintage setting with sapphires. Can you tell me where you got that piece of art?

Making it Lovely
    February 3, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Oh, thank you! The ring belonged to Brandon’s great-grandmother (it’s from 1914).