1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I had just graduated high school, and I was getting a head start on college with a philosophy 101 course that crammed an entire semester into an intensive two week course. I loved it, but I learned not to major in philosophy (which was my plan at the time). My teacher said that philosophy majors either become teachers or garbagemen. Yeah.
2. Five items on your to-do list:
– Finish coding two WordPress blogs for clients.
– Plant the flowers I bought that are slowly dying in their containers.
– Pull up the weeds that are EVERYWHERE.
– Put a patio in the backyard (I am NOT looking forward to the digging we’ll be doing this weekend).
– Take Murray to the vet for a check-up.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter, but I haven’t had much peanut butter since it made me sick a couple of months ago. I’ve been eating green seedless grapes and cheddar flavored rice cakes lately. Not at the same time though.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
We would of course help our family (pay off all debts/mortgages) and donate a lot, but for the fun stuff… I would love to have a house with an open, airy studio space (similar to Amy Butler’s). I like the whole fixing up process (as you may have noticed), so I’d love to have a new ‘project’ to work on!
5. Places I would live:
– New York
7. Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
I will simply remind Jules that she was also tagged and that we are waiting…