'S' for Shoes Filing Cabinet Wish List

Spectator Shoes

Do I love them or merely like them? I can’t decide. It’s the cutout. The same thing that makes them awesome is the same thing that potentially makes them awkward.

Lori’s Shoes

Sources & Paint ColorsNeed design help? Let's work together.

You Might Also Like...

Emily Stearley
    March 8, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Cute. Except for fat-footed people. Then, not cute.

Down and Out Chic
    March 8, 2011 at 4:07 pm

i think this is absolutely the type of shoe you’d need to try on before deciding. they are lovely but, depending on the shape of one’s foot, could be quite awkward. definitely worth trying though!

Sarah Hettervik @ http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/
    March 8, 2011 at 4:38 pm

I think the cut outs are awesome. I swing dance a lot and a lot of the gals in the swing community wear these kinds of vintage shoes. Super cute!

Caroline
    March 8, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Oooh – I thought I loved them until you pointed out the little cut out… I think they would look amazing with some bright socks or tights… but on my bony feet they would probably just look out of place.

Holly Marie Gibbs
    March 8, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Imagine how amazing they’d be with bright tights. Like fuchsia/magenta. Yowza.

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma
    March 8, 2011 at 7:45 pm

ooh…with a pencil skirt. love.

Diane
    March 8, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Love ’em! You will never see shoes like this again, so if they fit and feel good (especially in the cutout area), I vote yes!

margaret ann
    March 18, 2011 at 1:20 pm

yes, and yes! buy them. figure it out later. =D
    (the cut-outs are just what i loved about these shoes!)

Margaret
    April 1, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I tried these out and they are really stylish.
    But unless you have an average to narrow width of foot, beware. My foot is on the wide side and the cut-out allowed it to hang out and over the sole. Not so becoming!

Cynthia Dickison
    June 11, 2011 at 11:44 am

I bought these just because I saw them here! $88 at Zappos (reg. $140). They are adorable!