Louisa Sofa

It’s pretty close to perfect. If I were to choose a new sofa for my home, it would ideally have that flat back with loose seat cushions.

Jayson Home & Garden

11 Responses to “Louisa Sofa”

1. Diana Smith May 17, 2011 at 10:04 pm #

very classy! Love the color and the style. If I had a living room where kiddies weren’t allowed this would be a definite contendor!

2. meenal @ maison marigold May 18, 2011 at 12:37 am #

I got this sofa made for my living room( since we don’t have mitchell gold+bob williams here in india) ..absolutely love it..such elegant lines! have a lovely day..do visit my blog when you have a moment..it would be lovely if you would follow me too! xx meenal

3. Jennifer May 18, 2011 at 8:06 am #

FYI, I just bought the Monroe sofa at Room and Board — flat back and loose cushions … AND stocked in navy velvet. YUM.

4. Carrie May 18, 2011 at 10:03 am #

I agree! I hate the cushion back sofa. I’ve had mine 5 years and it has not worn well. I would like to have 3 cushions on the sitting area though. Lose of course. The middle of the couch hasn’t worn well either due to poor support and sagging. We sit by each other on the couch, not one on each end!

5. Kim at Yellow Brick Home May 18, 2011 at 10:16 am #

That’s almost dead on to our sofa! We scored a barely used Loring sofa from Room & Board on Craigslist a few years ago:

We LOVE it.

6. Melissa @ HOUSEography May 18, 2011 at 1:20 pm #

I too have come to the conclusion that tight-back is the way to go. The back cushions just get squashed and messy looking very quickly. Great sofa!!

7. HannahJ May 18, 2011 at 2:16 pm #

It’s pretty close to perfect!

8. Sofas July 15, 2011 at 5:08 am #

Oh how strange that you’ve posted about this – I have just purchased a top quality sofa range for my home and must say I adore it! It is a gorgeous 3 piece, in black leather. I Just felt the urge to share that :D

1. Design Stasis | Making it Lovely - May 18, 2011