- I think this is my favorite Curated Collection yet. (above)
- Illustrated missed connections! (via Girl’s Gone Child)
- I always look forward to Maggie’s Mighty Closet posts, and the latest one featured the lovely Liz Stan. She’s a cutie.
- Every time I see cute vintage campers, I get it in my head that it would be fun to do one up and traverse the country. (I just sent a proposal to Brandon. Let’s see what he says…)
- Here’s a cute yellow and gray nursery for a baby named Gus. (Yay for more babies named Gus!)
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- I finally joined Instagram! Hello, bandwagon. You’re pretty fun. I’m digging the Instagram screensaver too.
- It’s Disney, but it doesn’t look like Disney. There’s a line of diaper bags and kids’ clothing to celebrate the 45th birthday of “it’s a small world.”
- Can you pull off a striped dress like this? I wish I could, but it’s just not happening right now.
- Charley Harper dinnerware!
- I picked my favorite Kate Spade tabletop pieces. Do you have any favorites from the collection?
p.s. You still have today and tomorrow to enter my Social Space Makeover Contest! Finalists will be announced on Monday.