11 July 12, 2011

Carved Wood Coffee Table

Yes. Yes, please. The elements of my newly design living room (in my head only) are coming together nicely. This table with this chair. Go!

Zoe | A Quick Study
    July 12, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Loooove it. Except… is it just me, or does the scale look a bit off in the in-room pics on the West Elm site? Looks a bit too small, except for maybe in a really small space.

Elisa @ What the Vita
    July 12, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I love this and would turn this into an ottoman – sew a cushion and plop it on top. Yum.

July 12, 2011 at 4:13 pm

This is fabulous, so unique. Definitely lends itself to a game of black jack:)

July 12, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Super pretty – but only 12″ high! All of their coffee tables just seem ridiculously low, but then their couches and chairs are equally low so I guess if you bought all West Elm it’d be fine. Though I wouldn’t want to go to a party there and be practically sitting on the ground.

Ashley @ DesignBuildLove.co
    July 12, 2011 at 4:36 pm

WOW! Gorgeous!

July 12, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I just died…i have to have this table!

Twenty's Girl
    July 13, 2011 at 8:16 am

LOVE that table ! it’s so original!

July 17, 2011 at 1:30 pm

It’s delectable! I’m drooling over it :D

July 17, 2011 at 1:35 pm

And thank you for introducing me to this site. It’s one of the few online furniture stores that ship to my country!

July 20, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Love this table, except it’s too small. I don’t mind the 12″ height, but 32″ round is kind of tiny for a coffee table. However, all of west elm’s furniture is too small, so if you got your sofa from there, the coffee table would probably look fine. But for my normal size 8 ft sofa, it would look weird.

I love a lot of West Elm’s designs, I just wish the scale of the furniture was more normal. I’ve never understood why their sofa’s and coffee table’s are so small.

Carved Wood Side Table | Making it Lovely
    January 3, 2012 at 1:43 pm

[…] Year!Carved Wood Side TableJanuary 3, 2012I was a big fan of this coffee table when it came out and I wrote about it here, but I decided it was too low (and potentially tippy) for our living room. The new side table […]