Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…

13 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Liz Stanley July 29, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

Thanks for the link, Nicole! I always love your honor roll posts :)

2. whorange July 29, 2011 at 12:29 pm #

Nicole, if I could buy you all of those Mad Men clothes, I would.

Also, I’m so in love with Separated At Birth photo galleries. Brilliant.

3. Nolita July 29, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

Love that baby aqua so much myself that I painted my front door that color last year and an old pink and yellow dresser with the rest of the can a couple of months ago. Such a peaceful color. I have versions of this blue on my office walls and sunroom walls too. Reminds me of cool water…

4. Melanie July 29, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

Thanks for sharing these links!! Now the weekend can begin… with lots of wonderful images and inspirations… ;)

5. Jules July 29, 2011 at 1:18 pm #

Hah! My lips are sealed.

This was a strong Honor Roll. I love everything, and that Victoria killed me with her Woody Allen image.

6. valerie July 29, 2011 at 1:56 pm #

all just so good.

i’m loving all the blue & yellow in the photos. one of my favourite color combos.

7. elise July 29, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

I have not even gone to the links yet, but I just love the visuals. Great style!

8. Jenny at LGN July 29, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

Nicole – Thanks for including me in your honor roll! I always love what you have in these posts, so it’s an honor.
    xoxo

9. Katie July 29, 2011 at 4:37 pm #

Love the honor roll, especially living with a lion! Thanks for sharing!

10. Frank July 30, 2011 at 7:43 am #

Good article about sponsored posts. I totally respect the choice to have adverts and sponsoring on blogs. However, having sponsors write the actual content is different and not what people visit blogs written by individuals want to see. Hope you never go down that road! Thanks for your great blog!

11. erin rosenow July 30, 2011 at 8:53 am #

i wish the life magazine post had more information about the lion family. terrific shots. i found another article about a lion name fagan who went hollywood, http://www.life.com/gallery/58421/image/ugc1188711#index/0

1. A Little Link Love « "hello design, meet life…" - July 29, 2011

[...] their humor, but it was pretty entertaining. ·If you like this type of list, be sure to check out Nicole’s Honor Roll because it was the impetus behind this format. It’s posted every Friday, and always chock [...]

2. infromthecold - June 28, 2012

[...] Click through for the whole post… (Source: http://makingitlovely.com/2011/07/29/honor-roll-39/) [...]