Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…

• Feeling the pull of the dark side? This wallpaper appeases decorators and Star Wars nerds alike.
  • Sparkle, sparkle! I do love a bit of gold glitter for the holidays (or any day, really).
  • I want to crank these cuties up. (Hello, teen/tween gift idea.)
  • We have liftoff!
  • Not the most exciting of home purchases, but a must for many as winter approaches.

7 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Heather December 2, 2011 at 1:08 pm #

They got the five best toys of all time spot on. Would beach sand count as dirt? I’d have to add it as #6 if it isn’t.

I love the DIY watercolor cards! It gives me an idea…

2. Melissa December 2, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

I love the link about the 5 best toys! so true! so simple!

3. Jules December 2, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

I’m going to need that wallpaper.

4. Molly the Waffler December 2, 2011 at 2:05 pm #

I love the “80s frickin’ mauve” vs. dusty rose debate. Also, I would have to add ‘tape’ to the best toys list. My kids could (and do) play with tape until the cows come home.

5. liz @ bon temps beignet December 2, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

Ohh, I’ve got a good one for you if you’re into abandoned amusement park pictures. Six Flags New Orleans hasn’t been opened since August 27th 2005… just 2 days before Katrina hit. Here are some awesomely creepy pics:

6. Jessie December 3, 2011 at 12:23 pm #

WOW, a wallpaper even my husband would like! lol Those are the best 5 all time toys!!

7. Michelle December 3, 2011 at 7:05 pm #

The Roller Derby World Cup has basically been my life this weekend! I’m from Canada, so I’m really looking forward to the final game (which will most likely be a USA vs. Canada showdown). One of my teammates and a former teammate are both playing for Team Canada.