Drop Pendant Lighting

Drop pendants are fantastic in a kitchen, lined up along a counter or over the sink. They can work in the right dining room too, in multiples, or flanking a bed over nightstands.

1. Drop 2 Pendant, $275

2. Noir Pendant Lamp, $248

3. Glass Jug Pendant, $498

4. Capri Bottle Pendant, $195

5. Mega Bulb Pendant Light, $285

6. Globe Pendant, $99

7. Golden Sap Pendant, $248

11 Responses to “Drop Pendant Lighting”

1. lea March 22, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

3,4, and 7 are calling my name!

2. Chedva March 22, 2012 at 2:02 pm #

I love the idea of using those as bedside lights!

3. Stef March 22, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

You used #2 in a recent Making it Yours, right? I can’t get it out of my head. So genius to use it as bedside lights.

• Making it Lovely March 23, 2012 at 1:25 am #

Yes, I used it in a MiY board recently! It’s gorgeous in person, too.

4. Molly the Waffler March 22, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

I’ve never seen anything like the Golden Sap Pendant before — great name for it!

5. EvY March 22, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

This whole lighting series is going to be a very invaluable resource in the web world.

6. Clar March 23, 2012 at 10:04 am #

I love these lights! I have been looking for affordable flush mount ceiling lights. Boy are the pickings slim! Do you have a recommendations for stylish flush mount ceiling lights?

7. Serena March 23, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

Hi there,
    I just came across your blog and love your creativity! I was just wondering if you’re able to tell me where you got your bedroom chandelier from? I love it!

Thanks,
    Serena

8. a&b March 23, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

Those are beautiful and they all look vintage-esque! I could really use a glass orb pendant in my studio!

1. The Lighting Guide: How to Put it All Together | Making it Lovely - April 18, 2012

[…] Rectangular Lighting Fixtures // Round & Airy // Modern Traditional // Vintage Industrial // Drop Pendants // Flushmount Fixtures // Statement […]

2. Link Dump ‹ Adorn on a Shoestring - August 26, 2013

[…] kitchen reno   Tutorial : How to Fix Veneer Banding   I need to build this for my backyard!!   Pretty drop pendants   Check out the Spring edition of Heart Home mag   Awesome DIY lampshade tutorial Hope […]