Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you. These are the things that have made my honor roll.

My Writing Elsewhere…

Enter to win Tori Spelling’s new party planning book, Celebratori, over on Making it Lovely’s Facebook page.

p.s. I’m a big fan of Tori Spelling. Brandon doesn’t get it, but I like her. Her book just came out and she has a new craft show airing this summer, plus she’s expecting baby #4 already. Go, Tori!

13 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Melanie April 6, 2012 at 5:56 am #

oh tori’s book is amazing. just glanced through it! thanks so much for sharing!! and happy easter to you and your family!!

2. Rebecca S. April 6, 2012 at 10:03 am #

A friend of mine just pinned this and I thought of you!

3. Caitlin April 6, 2012 at 10:24 am #

Thanks for the great links. I couldn’t get over how much Christopher Walken looked like Johnny Depp! I knew he was a good dancer when I saw this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyY6LEUWUw

4. Kate April 6, 2012 at 2:01 pm #

That font link could keep me busy all day! Love it!

5. Kat April 6, 2012 at 7:31 pm #

I love tori and dean too. Just love that show, I dunno why! Baby number four? Poor thing got zero downtime! Pregnancy is hard!

6. Leslie April 8, 2012 at 1:57 pm #

Thanks for the link Nicole! Awesome science/design geeks unite!
    (I just tried the link though and it’s not working for me, though my site is getting traffic from you so, I don’t know…)

• Making it Lovely April 12, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

Sorry! I forgot the “http” part, and it seems that some browsers will forgive the error and some won’t. All fixed now.

7. Alli April 8, 2012 at 9:09 pm #

Just found your lovely blog! I love Tori too. Not sure what it is. And no, my husband doesn’t get it either. Happy Easter!

8. Eleanor April 9, 2012 at 2:56 pm #

Unfortunately, the first video is now password protected. :(

9. Leslie April 10, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

What is the name of the first video or who was it made by? Can it be accessed if anyone opened an account on the website? I wanted to show it to my seven year old son.

• Making it Lovely April 12, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

The video was called “Luminaris”. It was only available for a short time, I believe.