Peachy Pinky Coral

It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of pink, but lately it’s peach and coral that have my heart.

This was a fun one to photograph. Usually I’d put this type of post together in Photoshop, but I rather like seeing everything actually grouped together!

calendarpurse • tea towel (no longer available, west elm) • vase (available individually in SF) • bowls (no longer available, west elm) • owl butter dishbud vase (available individually in SF) • chair

40 Responses to “Peachy Pinky Coral”

1. Gena@BakeAllTheThings! July 20, 2012 at 10:31 am #

Oooh I’m loooving peach lately too!
    Of course I covet the tea towel that is no longer available. Boo!

2. Yadira Batres July 20, 2012 at 10:33 am #

That calendar is SO cute, where did you get it.

I love corals too, they’re so refreshing

3. Jillian@TheHumbleGourmet July 20, 2012 at 10:40 am #

I have always had a deep love for peach. Such a feminine and underrated color.

4. Catherine July 20, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Gorgeous! I was gifted the recipe card set from the same Rifle Paper Co. range a wee while ago (LOVE them), and now find myself basing entire outfits around that colour scheme. I’m now seriously coveting that bag…

5. Crystal July 20, 2012 at 10:49 am #

Beautiful! Our bedroom is painted a color very similar to your cute little West Elm owl dish. I can never remember the name of the color so I just call it Kiwi-Strawberry Snapple-colored! With two west-facing windows it simply glows in the afternoon sunlight.

6. Kayleigh July 20, 2012 at 10:49 am #

Is that the coral colored owl butter dish?? Want to know because I’ve been wanting to get it, but wasn’t sure on the color. Its looks a lot more lighter in your pic and if it is I want it even more…haha.

• Making it Lovely July 20, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

It looks a little lighter in my photo that it really is, but it looks a little darker in west elm’s photo, so split the difference.

7. Lauren @ chezerbey July 20, 2012 at 10:51 am #

So lovely…and your photography is beautiful Nicole!

8. Ruthy T. (@DiscoveryStreet) July 20, 2012 at 10:51 am #

I’m totally in love with coral and mint combined right now…so pretty!

9. Tara July 20, 2012 at 11:17 am #

I’m obsessed with coral and pink. Love that calendar!

10. Nicole July 20, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

You should check out Katie’s nursery and baby shower at http://www.katiespencilbox.com. She does these colors so well.

11. Alison Murray July 20, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

Love this grouping! I have the purse in black, and the owl dish in yellow (thanks to your recommendation) I adore your blog!

12. Jessie July 20, 2012 at 12:31 pm #

Beautiful photos! This is so “you”. :)

13. Courtney C July 20, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

We have matching calendars :) I love flipping through to the new month to see what beautiful illustration awaits me next. I’m trying hard to wait until January to take past months a part for some new art around the house!

14. Janae @ Bring-Joy July 20, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

I agree w/ the grouping. Sometimes it’s just nice to have the simplicity of photos together, no embellishments.

Lovely pieces, as always!

15. Patricia July 20, 2012 at 12:47 pm #

I loove that calendar – mind if I ask where you got it?

16. Kelly Tirman July 20, 2012 at 12:54 pm #

I heart you! Seriously you make me SMILE!

17. eskimo*rose July 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm #

I soooo know what you mean, I’ve never really considered peach but recently I keep being drawn to it – in fact I’ve recently done and peachy post myself!!! And I am now the proud owner of a peachy pink cardi – I’m wearing it right now!!
    xx

18. Alli July 20, 2012 at 1:44 pm #

LOVE these colors! Just seeing them makes me happy. Summer personified! Love your blog. ;)

19. Jessica July 20, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

Oh, I’ve been looking at that butter dish repeatedly, trying to decide when to pull the trigger! Lovely!

20. Miss B. July 20, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

Oh yes indeed, I always like the blushy, nudey-sh pinks. Beautiful vignette:)

21. casacaudill July 20, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

I have that calendar. :-)

22. Kathryn Humphreys July 21, 2012 at 7:21 am #

The tea towel is still available at west elm, it seems to be in the bath towel section now. I think its the same colors. Very similar at any rate.

23. Amanda Z. July 21, 2012 at 10:18 am #

If you like peachy/pink/coral then you would LOVE my original 1937 bathroom. It’s hard to describe the exact color to someone but this is exactly it!

24. mum of all trades July 22, 2012 at 1:38 pm #

I think corals are really flattering, no matter what your colouring, anyone can wear them. I had never though of using them in the home though. I will keep my eye out for some accessories in coral.

25. Gear July 22, 2012 at 2:05 pm #

Fuckin Awesome

26. patricia July 23, 2012 at 9:20 am #

And it looks fantastic!

27. Tarah Sutton August 8, 2012 at 9:37 am #

Coral has quickly become one of my favorite colors!!!

28. Annie August 15, 2012 at 1:21 am #

You were seriously instrumental in my conversion to pink. You made me feel like it’s okay to like as an adult, it’s not just for little girls! I now appreciate it as the joyful color it is!

29. s h e r r y February 28, 2013 at 6:44 pm #

This is probably my favourite shade of pink EVER. Love the Marc by MJ purse <3 Ugh.

1. A Guide to Mixing Patterns in Your Home | Making it Lovely - July 24, 2012

[...] in it that it’s easy to find a match. (In my home, that match is of course pink. And now coral too.) Next you add a contrasting pattern. In my case, the next thing would be my pink zigzag rug.You can [...]

2. Style: Mint, Coral, and Pink | Making it Lovely - July 25, 2012

[...] Bookmark or Share 0 comments This post is brought to you by Nordstrom.You already know how I feel about coral lately, and pink is my forever love. Mint is right up there too, ever since painting my office a [...]

3. Yet Another Cute Striped Dress | Making it Lovely - September 17, 2012

[...] Striped Shift Dress (I showed it in the roundup in gray.)Classic Q Hillier Hobo (Mine is peachy pink.)Gigi SandalsAnd the other striped dresses are this-a-way.Related PostsNo related posts. [...]

4. That Dress I Wore to Alt Summit | Making it Lovely - February 28, 2013

[...] My peachy pink bag and striped laptop case didn’t really match (close enough), but if I were to pair a bag with the dress, it would be this one. [...]