Kathryn's Apartment Therapy House Tour

My Writing Elsewhere…

Cardboard Play Houses

7 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Yelle September 29, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

I love the solar system lollipops! Not sure if I’d go for the eyeballs though – they look too real :p

Stone & Honey’s new jewelry collection is so gorgeously contemporary. Stunning, great finds.

2. Tristan B. September 29, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

Wow, congrats on Kathryn getting an Apartment Therapy feature! I think the Impossible Project looks amazing and of course I am so flattered and honored to be linked on your Honor roll!!!! Thank you:)

3. Sharon September 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm #

The Reddit story of the Sikh woman was fantastic. Think how amazing the world would be if we focused more on the legacy we leave behind rather than our physical appearances. Thanks for sharing that. I think it just gives us more insight into the awesome person that you are Nicole.

• Catherine September 29, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

I totally agree! I saw a headline about the original story, but it made me sad, so I didn’t read it. This was a great follow-up. :)

4. Jessica September 30, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

Nicole, while I love your blog for your design sensibility and generally lovely take on life, I also really appreciate the links to more serious/substantial issues, too — like Obama and this amazing Sikh woman — as well as sharing your thoughts on work life and your (incredibly impressive) breadwinning status. Thank you for sharing so many interesting parts of yourself with us, from design to beyond!

5. Robin October 2, 2012 at 8:03 am #

Just a heads up, Nicole. I just ordered the mid-rise Always Skinny jeans from the Gap this morning. It seems they’ve brought them back and with the THANKYOU code, you can save 30-35% today. Thought you’d want to know!

6. Ashlea Walter October 2, 2012 at 3:27 pm #

oh my goodness, I loved that AT tour and wondered if that was the bedroom you helped with! Fantastic.