Let's…

Let’s Style a TV Stand

Let's Style a TV Stand…
Time to play one of my favorite games! I present a bunch of options — for styling a TV stand, in this case — and you tell me which items you’d pair together. I’ll tell you my choices too. Ready? Go!

I like numbers 1, 3, 4, and 10 together. Number 9 is cute too though — the yellow panel reverses to charcoal gray, and it also comes in a whitewashed finish. Which ones did you choose?

The TV Stand I'd Choose

Sources & Paint ColorsNeed design help? Let's work together.

You Might Also Like...

Amie
    March 19, 2013 at 10:14 am

I think I’d do up 8 with 2 and 7. The blue footed booby would make the man giggle everytime he saw it, just thinking of the name. I do love the MCM of the other stand. I’m already keeping an eye out on kijiji for one in our area.

erin
    March 19, 2013 at 10:16 am

diggin’ the wired bird. I kind of want to DIY that one!

Emily
    March 19, 2013 at 10:20 am

I’ve got one of those little ceramic succulents already, and the seller was great to work with! I’d probably order a bunch more and place them among a few live plants on top of the console.

John @ Young House Love
    March 19, 2013 at 10:37 am

You had me at Little Shop of Horrors.

Making it Lovely
      March 19, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Ha, I had to stream it while I worked today because I couldn’t get the songs out of my head. (Um, and also I’ve always had a crush on Rick Moranis.)

Janine
    March 19, 2013 at 10:42 am

Oh Suddenly Seymour, you are the cutest. Upvote for choosing a GREAT movie to have on your TV screens.

I love all the choices provided, actually. Today is a good day to imaginarily shop!

Audrey - This Little Street
    March 19, 2013 at 10:45 am

Love love love your pics! Stunning color combination. I do 3, 9, 2 and 10. That media stand is awesome!

jenn aka the picky girl
    March 19, 2013 at 10:47 am

The only thing I differed on was #10. To me, the colors are a little too muted. But I love that sculpture so so much.

Cristina
    March 19, 2013 at 11:00 am

I’d do 2, 3, and 6. Maybe 10 too. I love all the choices!

Julia [Chris Loves Julia]
    March 19, 2013 at 11:01 am

8, and 5 and 2 and 3. Of course 3!

Kathryn
    March 19, 2013 at 11:04 am

That song’s going to be in my head all day now.

Tatyana
    March 19, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Some great ideas for styling my dresser (with a TV on it). I love the white TV!

Cassondra
    March 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I’m loving the Target media center! Especially in the charcoal!

Crystal
    March 19, 2013 at 12:24 pm

3,4 & 10 as well, although truth be told, our TV is so GIANT and my audiophile husband has so many different pieces of equipment (it takes three separate remotes to watch TV) that “accessorizing” the cabinet is out of the question. I’m not complaining! When we watch a movie, we really watch a movie! You would feel like Audrey II is right there in the room with you. Gulp!

Marie-Pier | Four Seasons at Home
    March 19, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Hi Nicole! I love your choices and I would go with #3-4-10 and 2 instead of 1. I picked #10 in my spring favorites 2 weeks ago! http://fourseasonsathome.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/waiting-for-spring/

Catherine
    March 19, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Thanks for featuring Waterstone Succulents! I love her pieces! :)

Cassondra
    March 19, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Wow Nicole – you’re on your Pinterest game today! I’m going to be busy repinning for the next hour or so because I love everything!

gesikah
    March 19, 2013 at 3:29 pm

3, 4, 2 and 6.

Michelle
    March 19, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Ah, you always introduce new household things to lust after. I’d go for #9 if I were picking a stand again (I’m half-way tempted to sell the old one and make a switch) and #10 – which now I need to check out for some bookshelf styling.

kate
    March 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm

2,3,4,5, i like the little yellow piggy too though, he’s fun!

Elizabeth
    March 19, 2013 at 5:12 pm

I love all three media stands, but #8 matches my style best. I also love the wire vases in #5, but I don’t think I’d use them with the media stands. Funny.

What I’m really loving is the white TV. Really? You can get them in white? Why’d my husband come home with a black one, then? WHERE IS MY WHITE TV? (And what color is the screen when it’s turned off? If the screen is dark, that kind of defeats the purpose. In my mind’s eye.)

Emily Wignall
    March 19, 2013 at 6:29 pm

You picked my favorites! But, I think my second fav combo is 2,3,5 & 8…white with lots of plants…perfect for spring. fun!

eskimo*rose
    March 19, 2013 at 6:44 pm

3,4,6 and 7 – Love this stand, its timeless. Gotta have a TV. I’m drawn to the wire sculpture, I have no idea why! Adore that piggy bank and it adds a splash of color
    xx

Nicole RJ
    March 19, 2013 at 8:10 pm

I’d go with 3 + 4 (love! we have a similar shape/set-up) and that’s it! I usually love accessories, but not near my TV – I find them too distracting while trying to watch.

Kristina
    March 19, 2013 at 8:36 pm

I love the open wire vases, such a cool twist!

Crystal
    March 20, 2013 at 8:16 am

I like 3, 4 and 10! Love those vases

Raquel
    March 20, 2013 at 1:54 pm

5,8,3. Great wire vases!

kristi@SimplePrettyThings
    March 20, 2013 at 2:07 pm

1,2,4 hands down!

Sarah C.
    March 20, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Has anyone seen or purchased any of Jonathan Adler’s furniture from Penney’s? We’ve been considering #4, but I’m so scared to buy it sight-unseen!

Patchwork Wood Furniture + west elm Summer 2013 + more! | Front & Main
    March 24, 2013 at 8:00 am

[…] Therapy west elm Summer 2013 — Simplified Bee A Mental Escape To Paradise — Refinery 29 Let’s Style A TV Stand — Making It Lovely Color Me: Peacock Blue — Eat Breathe Live Color Get The Look: Neutral […]

Amanda
    March 25, 2013 at 2:47 pm

4, 2 & 10! Oh and of course a TV; the white one is lovely. The white tv would pop on this tv stand and the little pops of colour would be just lovely.

OR

6, 5 & 8 – I really love the white tv stand, the pop of colour with the yellow piggy, and the contrast from the metal vases? It would be so lovely — and again, of course a tv. A white one would look good on this tv stand as it would blend in and let those vases pop, but a black one would also look go and go with the vases.

Two options .. like usual! And I wonder why I have trouble decorating my apartment …

Ashliegh
    March 25, 2013 at 7:44 pm

This is a very fun blog! You got some really great ideas here about house hold objects and crafts !

Other Stuff - Home Keeping Basics
    April 13, 2013 at 5:28 pm

[…] of Ted Mosby’s apartment? Lorelei & Rory’s house? This is where you want to go! At Making it Lovely this week, Nicole shared some accessories, media stands, etc. to pair together to make a beautiful […]