Happy Valentine’s Day! Well, I don’t actually go in much for the holiday. I will however jump on the chance to feature some of my favorite things in my favorite color. Hello, pretty pink.
- Selemat Deco Nesting Boxes, Candelabra
Great shape but also more substantial in size than a lot of little decorative lidded boxes.
- Elroy Left and Right Arm Chairs, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
These are brand new and I am crushing hard! There’s a larger image below, styled with the Santorini coffee table that’s also new and excellent.
- Pink Quartz Lirit Side Table, Anthropologie
This will only get prettier as the brass base darkens with patina. (Shown below with these rose velvet chairs.)
- Major Large Matte Pink Mug, CB2
Generous in size and therefore the perfect hot cocoa mug.
- Signe Tall Planter, Urban Outfitters
The color-blocking and fluted column are special details.
- Rose Quartz Obelisk Points, Etsy (Earth Shine)
Perhaps you don’t need an entire table, but still want some pink gems in your life to the tune of $15.
- Sutter Linen Quilt and Quilted Shams, Serena & Lily
A soft and beautiful addition to the bedroom. I’ve been mixing pale pink with ochre in our bedroom to temper the sweetness a bit. (Update coming soon!)
- Tasseled Nadia Pillow, Anthropologie
This is a petite pillow, so pay attention to sizing (18″). Would be great on a small accent chair or layered in front of a larger solid pillow.
- Strut Coffee Table (Sweetness), Blu Dot
The Strut series has long been a favorite, and the expanded range of colors just makes it that much easier to find one to work in various spaces.
- Fleur Tufted Wool Rug, Annie Selke
Reads as a floral, but not. I want to design a million rooms around this rug.
- Pink Simple Scallop Wall Shelf, Land of Nod
Charming for a kid’s room!
- Murphy Sofa, Room & Board
I took a then tiny Eleanor with me to check this sofa out years ago, and I still love it. Even more so now that it comes stocked in pink.
- Murphy Ottoman, Room & Board
The matching ottoman looks good with the sofa, but it’s also a good way to add some flexible seating to a room and a way to bring in this cute color and design without a whole new sofa.
- Bathtub (Pink) by Emily Proud, Artfully Walls
So drawn to this composition.
- Pink Soap Pump and Canister, CB2
Grab these for a cute bathroom update.
I’m thinking of doing a new edition of Making it Yours around those chairs — I like them so much. And I’m just waiting on a frame to arrive and then I’ll photograph our bedroom update! I introduced a few changes to ground the pale pink everywhere and it has made all the difference.