I’m in that change-of-seasons mood where I want to clean and organize everything. I also have the kind of cold that lingers and isn’t serious enough to do much about, but that annoys and makes me want to stay in my pjs all day and not move. The two are not super compatible but I shall push through! #brave
- I’m cheering the return of maximalism. And what’s the over/under on how long @theoldhousebeautiful will be able to stay up? (House Beautiful, we all loved you so much before you went clickbait.)
- I found out that aircraft graveyards are a thing. Fascinating!
- I also started wondering why there are so many mattress stores. Turns out, I wasn’t the only one curious! This was a satisfying answer, and this podcast on the topic is great too.
- The kids needed some new shoes, and Target has some really cute options right now. My little guy is way into the dinosaur spikes on the back of these, and these faux-leather high-tops make my kid look kind of hipster-cute. The lower version with red laces are awesome too. We weren’t as into the girls’ shoes, but did pick up these subtly shiny low boots.
- So into the eye motifs in Jonathan Adler’s more affordable line for Amazon.
- Pups and pup-owner perfectly paired portraits.
- “Nicecore” is the trend we need right now.
Last time I posted about my adorable little ACPC campsite in my Instagram Stories, people thought I was either joking or hacked. Um, whoops. Big Animal Crossing fan here, guys.
IMAGES: All highlighted by @theoldhousebeautiful on Instagram from original features by House Beautiful
• Pink Home of Katie Ukrop, Designed by Suellen Gregory
• Colorful Living Room with Chinoiserie Wallpaper, Designed by Ashley Whittaker
• Home Library Designed by Jeannette Whitson, Photographed by Simon Watson
• Martyn Lawrence Bullard’s Kitchen of the Year 2018