Paint Colors

I’ve added a new section to the site where I’ll list sources for various things used throughout my home. I’ve started with paint colors, and additional guides will be up soon!

Paint Colors

Go check it out.

29 Responses to “Paint Colors”

1. Cassie November 9, 2009 at 10:54 am #

Great idea. Thanks!

I love the chocolate froth colour.

2. :::Lyzz::: November 9, 2009 at 12:23 pm #

I wanted to thank you for posting the color source. I actually recently set up an office in our spare bedroom and your last color guide on the use of color pink was quite an inspiration and I ended up using Behr Reverie pink. I love the way it turns out. I’m thinking of using wheat bread in all 3 of our bathrooms.

3. camila November 9, 2009 at 12:28 pm #

Great idea! Thanks. I’m loving all of those paint colors.

4. Amanda November 9, 2009 at 1:01 pm #

I would love it if you could create a “Style” archive section of all the cute outfit moodboards you made. Sometimes I like to go back and see the outfits you put together. You have a great style!

5. Jenn from The Home Decorating Company November 9, 2009 at 1:44 pm #

I love the white grape color!

6. Jami November 9, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

Great idea! I really like your blog! You seem to be very organized and doing well! Great follow!

7. Live a Colorful Life November 9, 2009 at 4:32 pm #

First of all, just let me say that I LOVE to read the names of paint colors. Second, I have not had lunch yet and your paint colors made me really hungry: afternoon tea, white grape, swiss coffee, chocolate froth and wheat bread. Yep, sounds like a good meal to me!

8. marie November 9, 2009 at 4:32 pm #

chocolate froth- mmmmmmmmmmm. Now i just need to find it in Ireland!

9. marie November 9, 2009 at 4:35 pm #

Sorry to double comment but just noticed the curtains in your guest room – They are beautiful. Do you remember where you got them? (crossing fingers that it’s a internet vendor)

10. pve November 9, 2009 at 4:37 pm #

wow, you do think of everything!
    love all your colors!
    pve

11. nicole November 9, 2009 at 7:42 pm #

gorgeous color palette.

12. Jessica November 9, 2009 at 8:56 pm #

I love the wild aster and swiss beige. Thanks for posting.

13. Deidre November 9, 2009 at 9:12 pm #

You’re a saint, Nicole. Bless you.

14. Juliet November 9, 2009 at 10:08 pm #

This is terrific! Thank you!!!

15. Angie November 9, 2009 at 10:23 pm #

You have such an eye for choosing the perfect color. I just love Wild Aster! I bookmarked your post a few months back listing your favorite shades of pink and I referred to it recently to help me choose the perfect shade of pink for a chair I’m redoing for a little girl. Thanks for sharing!

16. Aspirations of a Southern Housewife November 9, 2009 at 11:33 pm #

Hooray!! Thank you! I have driftwood in my master bedroom and will enjoy looking through coordinating colors for other rooms!!

17. katrina November 10, 2009 at 1:09 am #

i love love love love love love love love love love your home. seriously.

18. Lucitebox November 10, 2009 at 8:42 am #

Nice choices, Nicole–so soft and pretty! I wish I had that quality in my life a little more. I’m all about super saturation and bright colors and my apartement is started to work my nerves. I need a space that totally energizes, but maybe it’s becoming over-stimulating.

It’s probably no coincidence that of the colors match your blog, huh?

Thanks for the swatches.

19. georgia November 10, 2009 at 9:42 am #

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!

20. Michelle November 10, 2009 at 12:53 pm #

Chocolate Frost, White Grape, Afternoon Tea, Wheat Bread, Swiss Coffee… your walls sound YUMMY!

21. No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane November 10, 2009 at 11:46 pm #

I love those colors. Truly lovely.

22. adam November 11, 2009 at 9:47 am #

this is beautiful

23. kelly November 11, 2009 at 3:41 pm #

this is great! thanks! it seems like you’ve used a variety of brands… did you find that there was a difference in quality with any of them?

24. Kim November 14, 2009 at 4:04 pm #

Very nice color selection each of which would work nicely in any combination.

25. Painter in Bethesda November 16, 2009 at 8:59 pm #

Color names nowadays are so yummy! I’ll have a wheat bread, . white grape and choco froth for breakfast

- Greg Stallworth

26. Ashley December 28, 2009 at 6:52 pm #

I just stumbled upon your blog and I’m so excited! My boyfriend and I are also fixing up a little old bungalow and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your lists of paint colors and window treatments. There’s nothing more frustrating than finding a picture of the perfect paint/curtain/whatever and then not being able to identify it! Thanks!

1. Paint Colors :: from Making it Lovely « Urban Home Magazine's Blog-Charlotte - November 9, 2009

[...] 9, 2009 in Hot Products | Tags: Interior Decorating Nicole Balch, of Making it Lovely, has provided a great little resource guide for things used throughout her home.  For more [...]