Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

14 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Jules May 14, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

How is it that I have never heard of Milk Toof? You always find the best stuff.

2. Belly May 16, 2010 at 1:37 pm #

Yay! I can finally see the new posts!

3. Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife May 16, 2010 at 7:15 pm #

I want a bumper sticker to the effect of..

Making it Lovely’s Honor Roll could kick your honor student’s bootay.

Or something like that. ; )

4. Andrea Larsen May 16, 2010 at 9:52 pm #

how nice to have such a good friend in Jules standing up for you. I love that! And can I just say…I so love your blog. I hope you get compensated well so you can keep it up! It definitely takes time away from your family and you should be compensated for that. Especially considering I’m not the one doing the compensating! It’s free for me.

5. sophie May 16, 2010 at 11:23 pm #

Nicole, I wholeheartedly believe you deserve to be compensated for your blog. I say screw the rest and go for it, you’ve worked hard for it and it’s YOURS.

6. Tina Marie May 16, 2010 at 11:36 pm #

Is that a font that you use above these Honor Roll posts or is that your handwriting? If it is a font, would you tell me which one it is?

7. Ivânia Santos By DIAMOND May 17, 2010 at 8:36 am #

hiii ;)

LOVE IT <3
    a hug, from Portugal

8. Bailey May 17, 2010 at 9:55 am #

So nice to finally meet you on Saturday! Sorry I had to scoot before we really got a chance to chat, hope to see you at the next one :)

9. Ez May 17, 2010 at 1:07 pm #

Thanks so much for linking over to Creature Comforts! Now I’m busy clicking through all the rest of your awesome links. Thanks again! xo Ez

10. mom101 May 17, 2010 at 1:59 pm #

I am so honored to be included here. And I just love your own post on sponsorships, and hope that your readers can see the copious amounts of integrity and care that clearly goes into selecting your content. And your sponsors.

Really adore your blog. (And that spidery chandelier.)

11. Milijana May 18, 2010 at 2:07 am #

I love your honor roll posts. I read every one of them,always finding extraordinary things I love too. I admire your style and the fact you find time for everything. My day should be much longer.
    Those birdcages are incredible lovely and funny..
    And I love that nursery…totally suits me

Give kiss to Eleanor,she’s adorable
    xoxo

12. belinda May 19, 2010 at 7:36 am #

thanks for the linky love, lovely! xx

13. Jessie May 19, 2010 at 6:42 pm #

That pink kitchen is amazing. What a slice of heaven. ;)

14. Mallory - Miss Malaprop May 20, 2010 at 4:34 pm #

Love the Milk Toof photo! I agree, the Bowie image is a great touch – I also love the miniature keyboard in the background.

And yes, I agree that bloggers deserve to be fairly compensated. Obviously we may give “free” advertising/marketing to brands we feel strongly about and that we love, but it’s unrealistic to expect someone to create a well written, well designed blog full of fresh, interesting content and keep doing it indefinitely for absolutely nothing. At the end of the day, we need to pay for our hosting costs, etc, at the very least, but especially when big brands want some exposure we should be able to expect some sort of valid compensation.