23 October 11, 2010

Travel in Style

I love my little pink suitcase, but I’ve been flirting with some other luggage lately. Clearly I’m not the sort that’s satisfied with practical black travel gear.

Melissa M.
    October 11, 2010 at 8:31 am

My luggage is banged up pretty badly. I could use a new bag. The Editor Series ones are amazing! I have a Kate Spade cosmetic case (green with white polka dots) and it is still one of my favorite purchases.

Samantha
    October 11, 2010 at 8:34 am

I always feel slightly guilty for coveting pretty luggage since I don’t travel often. And the last “nice” matching luggage I bought was destroyed by the airline. But those ballet travel shoes would be great for long car rides…

Making it Lovely
      October 11, 2010 at 8:46 am

I know. My pink suitcase has a nice burn mark right across the front from my latest trip (thanks, airline).

katrina
    October 11, 2010 at 8:34 am

As cute as those are, I have trouble spending $300 or more on a suitcase when I travel only a couple times a year.
    I just picked this up a few weeks back at target, and it is the perfect size for a carryon bag, but sturdy enough to be checked, and the print is fun and unique enough that no one else at the turnstyle will mistake it for their own. Plus you can’t beat the price.
    [link]

EmmmyLizzzy
    October 11, 2010 at 9:22 am

Those are so fantastic. I’m loving the liberty of london one, but with how much i pack, I totally need wheels on my suitcase!

Candice
    October 11, 2010 at 9:25 am

Thanks for linking to Tieks. I am always looking for grown-up, leather, comfortable, flexible flats. I hope they work out for me. And the site! Look at all those colours!

Making it Lovely
      October 11, 2010 at 11:27 am

They’re super comfortable. I was given a pair at the Mighty Summit and I wore them all over San Francisco!

Ashley
    October 11, 2010 at 9:35 am

Wow. So you just made me want all of those. I most certainly don’t need them all, but… :o)

Laura
    October 11, 2010 at 10:20 am

Really like the flower suitcases. Very pretty.

jessica
    October 11, 2010 at 10:56 am

everything is so cute!

Valerie
    October 11, 2010 at 12:01 pm

loving the Tiek shoes!! Oh my gosh, thanks for that find!

Shelley @ Green Eggs & Hamlet
    October 11, 2010 at 12:13 pm

I’m dying over those Tieks! Perfect idea, only wish they were not so expensive.

Nelle
    October 11, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Oh how I wish that the Vera Bradley case was within my price range, sadly not! I did get one of her diaper bags recently though, came complete with changing pad. I love it using it as a regular purse, it just happens to have all my baby’s stuff in it too. Would recommend for anyone in the market for buying new baby stuff ;-)

Centsational Girl
    October 11, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I would never return home if I had that Streamline Luggage. LOVE.

Danielle
    October 11, 2010 at 12:40 pm

LOVE Kate Spades costemics bags! I own two of them and use them all the time.

Ashley
    October 11, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Love the suitcases…I adore a good quality, cute suitcase. My I ask…what is the name of your font on the right-top box sidebar that reads “rearranging my dining room hutch”…I love it. Thanks! Love your website…very creative.

jbhat
    October 11, 2010 at 1:18 pm

My eyes went wide when I first saw that Steamliner luggage. Sooo pretty–for my imaginary private jet traveling life.

jbhat

whorange
    October 11, 2010 at 2:14 pm

The steamline luggage needs to me mine.

Melissa Blake
    October 11, 2010 at 3:56 pm

i love all those items!! So stylish….makes me want to travel!

Jenae
    October 11, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Those luggage tags are funny. Who thinks about cute luggage tags? That’s awesome!

Jen K
    October 12, 2010 at 8:42 am

LOVE love love the steamline luggage!

Lindsay
    October 14, 2010 at 8:00 pm

I love everything you’ve picked! :) I <3 bright pretty luggage, it makes me feel like Mary Tyler Moore for some reason. :)

We’ve been blogged! | InsideStitch
    November 3, 2010 at 2:28 pm

[…] our expandable rolling luggage on the blog Making It Lovely! Thanks for the shout out … you sure know how to Make Me Blush. This entry was posted in […]