Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

12 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. michelle October 8, 2010 at 11:20 am #

I would totally copy every detail of the black and white stripes wedding, if I were not married that is!!!!! love it all!!!! soooooo much!!!!

2. Design Elements October 8, 2010 at 11:49 am #

lovely post! Have a great weekend!

3. Chirstine October 8, 2010 at 11:59 am #

Thank you for the spray paint blog- WOW !

4. Centsational Girl October 8, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

Squeal ! The Honor Roll? Pinch me.
    Have a lovely lovely weekend Ms. Lovely.
    xo
    Kate

5. Lauren October 8, 2010 at 8:02 pm #

Click, click, clickety, click! I would live at the Post Office with a roll of that tape. “What are you mailing?” “Oh, just another empty box. Isn’t it COOL?”

6. Heather Bourgeois October 9, 2010 at 8:48 am #

Megan’s home is so pretty! Really shows the power of photography and styling when you see the whole home and realize it’s just a big square room. I really thought as you scrolled down it was a different layout. Goes to show you can never really get a sense of layout online unless you have video.

7. christina winters October 9, 2010 at 7:24 pm #

I saved the pic of the bouquet in my “wedding inspiration” folder. So pretty. Also tytyty for the spray paint blog. :)

8. Ali October 10, 2010 at 10:26 pm #

Thanks for the link Nicole :).

9. Sarah @ Natural History October 11, 2010 at 5:19 am #

Well, those links should keep me sighing for a while! I ADORE that yellow & white vase in the photograph… I wonder where it’s from? (On a mustard kick at the moment as you’ll see if you have a look at the NH blog!)

10. Sara @travelsinheels October 11, 2010 at 8:11 am #

I love your Honor Roll posts!! You always find great things!

11. Rachel Ripardo October 16, 2010 at 8:50 am #

Just love the things you like!
    Loved the Dexter stuff and the wedding phots!

kisses and do continue!

12. Sarah October 17, 2010 at 4:48 pm #

I love these posts. I wish when I clicked on the link it took me to a new window instead of changing the window I have open.