Fabric Twist Ties in Gifted

Have you looked at Gifted yet? It’s the newest e-magazine on the block, put out by the talented and lovely Ez of Creature Comforts. I was really impressed, and I found a ton of inspiration inside. The feature on Fabric Twist Ties in particular that had me saying “I’m going to make that”.

There are more ideas for using them and full instructions in Gifted, starting on page 97. And you’re going to love the rest of the magazine too.

20 Responses to “Fabric Twist Ties in Gifted”

1. Briana November 3, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Thanks for sharing this magazine and the fabric tie project. I can’t wait to make a few for myself!

2. Christina November 3, 2010 at 10:13 am #

That is so creative and beautiful! I love the way that looks. You know, for an informal wedding on a serious budget someone can probably do that in lieu of napkin rings :)

3. Jaimie November 3, 2010 at 10:35 am #

I think that was one of my favorite features too! I just love those- how easy and super cute!

4. Megan November 3, 2010 at 10:36 am #

I thought the same thing as I flipped through it yesterday! The wreath with the twist ties was just adorable! What a great, new interwebz mag!

5. Jessica at Lavender and Lilies November 3, 2010 at 11:22 am #

Cute idea! I need to try this.

6. wendy November 3, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

love it!! did a post on my favorites – although it was hard to choose! :)

7. Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife November 3, 2010 at 1:36 pm #

1. I CANNOT wait to see what you do with the basement!

2. Eleanor’s Olivia costume is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen…!

3. I know, you are probably tired of hearing it, but I just love your blog! = )

8. christina winters November 3, 2010 at 1:56 pm #

Ughhhhhh I really need to make the wreath in the sample photo. Now I finally have a reason to justify hanging onto fabric remnants! TAKE THAT HUSBAND!

• christina winters November 3, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

(I found the pic of the wreath in Gifted, but I don’t think there’s a tutorial) :(

9. Amanda November 3, 2010 at 2:09 pm #

I love the idea! I also couldn’t stop flipping the pages in the magazine! So fun! Thanks for posting it!

10. Valentina November 3, 2010 at 4:08 pm #

i saw the mag yesterday and i’ve been thinking what to do with this fabric twist ties since then!
    so funny!
    is just a great way to use all that fabric i have around.

11. Tracey November 3, 2010 at 8:17 pm #

Those little twist ties are SO cute!!! They make me feel more organized just looking at them. ;)

12. Jenny K. November 3, 2010 at 10:48 pm #

I know what I will be dreaming about tonight… the many uses of these adorable twist ties.

13. sterling style November 4, 2010 at 9:36 am #

so creative and beautiful! I love them!

14. victoria hughes November 5, 2010 at 9:37 am #

this is super cute!!

peace. love. create.
    victoria

15. April-Living the Sweet Life November 8, 2010 at 3:19 pm #

I loves these. I am going to make them for Thanksgiving and use them as napkin rings.

1. hopefully something rhetorical » Blog Archive » loving today… - November 4, 2010

[...] Nicole Balch over at Making it Lovely posted about this awesome new emagazine called Gifted.  You should check it out!  Super cute and [...]

2. » Honor Roll (No. 19) Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. - November 7, 2010

[...] know I already told you all about the new e-magazine Gifted, but here’s an interesting behind the scenes [...]

3. Happy Thanksgiving « warmhotchocolate - November 24, 2010

[...] Fabric Twist Ties featured in Gifted magazine (via Making it Lovely) [...]

4. 3 DIY Tutorials To Add Pizazz To Your Gifts! | Make A Birthday Wish - November 1, 2012

[...] Fabric Twist Ties [...]