Three Makeovers in Three Days

Here’s what I can share with you from my trip to New York. More to come in August…

Lisa's Apartment Makeover (Sneak Peek)

Eliza's Apartment Makeover (Sneak Peek)

Cassandra's Apartment Makeover (Sneak Peek)

20 Responses to “Three Makeovers in Three Days”

1. Rebecca @ Sink Or Swim July 17, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

how exciting! Can’t wait to see more details!

2. Christine Drumgoole July 17, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

Oh my! You have been busy. My heart almost jumped out of my chest with glee when I saw the collection of green 1970’s glass (at least I think it is from the 70’s, maybe 60’s). Anyway, I have an obsession with it and have started collecting. My husband and friends think it is ugly, but not me! I can’t wait to see what you do with it!

3. Sarah K July 17, 2012 at 2:21 pm #

Can’t wait to see more. I especially love that little elephant peeking out from behind the lamp!

4. Marci July 17, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

@Christine – I love green glass as well and have the bowl at the front left of that photo! My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. I should also admit that I just adore color glass. I have a small collection of blue working right now.

These sneak peeks are great. I can’t wait to see the big reveal!

5. Evelyn July 17, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

Oh wow. Where will be able to see the video? Love the blue/gold swatches on the wall.

6. SINEAD July 17, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

Can’t wait for August! Very excited to see more of this project.

7. Starlet July 17, 2012 at 4:41 pm #

Ah, the thrill of waiting for the reveal!!!

The paint colors are gorgeous. What are the blue and yellow right next to each other (in the middle)?

8. Christi July 17, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

Can’t wait to see it all! I know it’s going to be fantastic :)

9. Laura Ryan July 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm #

Oh wow!! What are you doing in my neighborhood?? how exciting!!!

10. HelloDoorSeven July 18, 2012 at 2:07 am #

The sneak peaks look so interesting. Cannot wait August to see the end results!!

11. Eva July 18, 2012 at 4:59 am #

Looking forward to seeing the full reveal in August. Love the elephant picture and do intrigued by the pigeon holes!
    You must be exhausted!

12. Jillian@TheHumbleGourmet July 18, 2012 at 11:33 am #

LOVE the (seemingly) navy blue wall with the mustard yellow lamp. Lux!

13. Kelly July 18, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

In the 2nd shot with orange lamp? I know it’s not a bronze head of E.T., but I swear that’s what it look like! :-) Can’t wait to see more.

14. Brittany Lauren July 18, 2012 at 1:21 pm #

Thanks for a glimpse in! Can’t wait to see more!

15. Christina W. July 18, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

gorgeous lamps! can’t wait to see the whole thing!

16. eskimo*rose July 18, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

Oh that’s so cruel Nicole … I want to see all of it now not just a taster!!! Looks fab, you must have had an awesome time …

17. how2home July 19, 2012 at 6:46 pm #

Just by the few pictures, i already know each room is going to be amazing! Can’t wait to see more pictures soon!

18. Jessie July 20, 2012 at 8:57 pm #

After just reading a long comment that you left one of your readers about defending yourself,….now I know what you are doing in New York! I am so excited to see your rooms. You are an awesome decorator and you should get paid for your talent. :)

1. Bedroom Reveal | Urban Cholita - August 21, 2012

[...] showed up to help me make over my bedroom. They brought a film crew to tape the whole process. And Nicole Balch of Making it Lovely played design guru. See the video [...]

2. Three Apartment Makeovers | Making it Lovely - August 23, 2012

[...] and spending three crazy long days painting three different apartments while being filmed! Remember this sneak peek of what I was up to last month? Well, the videos are ready and I can finally share them with you.I had a very small [...]