21 November 7, 2010

Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

Sofie from Envelop.eu
    November 8, 2010 at 12:57 am

Ow my – I’m really a big fan of open storages in the kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration!

I saw the beautiful shoes on your wishlist and they made me think of one of my favorite brands: Chie Mihara. You already know that one? It’s spanish and amazing! http://www.chiemihara.com/

Making it Lovely
      November 8, 2010 at 9:42 am

Lovely shoes. I’ve seen the brand mentioned before, but I don’t own any (yet!).

Allison Blass
    November 8, 2010 at 7:33 am

I love the look of open storage too, but I live in a rented apartment and so I can’t quite take a part my place just yet! Hopefully someday.

November 8, 2010 at 8:56 am

Have you seen the ear muffs at Kate Spade? My hubby surprised me with a pair for Sweetest Day last month. SOOOO cute and right up your alley!

Emily S
    November 8, 2010 at 9:13 am

Wow that kitchen is lovely! And love the hairstyles – I’m growing mine out again for the same reason.

Sandy a la Mode
    November 8, 2010 at 9:33 am

*swwon* i love those little cups that are hung up soo neatly!! p.s. i LOVEEEEEEE your paper suitcases, too cute!!

Making it Lovely
      November 8, 2010 at 9:41 am

Thanks! I just got a bunch of new colors in too… I just need to find time to photograph them and add them to the shop.

November 8, 2010 at 11:19 am

What a nice list. I am smitten with that bride, her sweet groom and their darling kiddo.

Decor Girl
    November 8, 2010 at 11:45 am

Makes me happy to look at. I agree, not my style but very pleasing.

Oh, the growing out the hair times are so tough. You get a cute cut, people love it but you long for the long, start growning, get irritated cut, start over. Good luck and stay strong. Nothing beats a good ponytail on a “I just don’t feel like messing with it” day.

November 8, 2010 at 1:53 pm

I love the vinyl numbers on the tin cups. Wal-mart always has the tiny buckets for sale during holidays and they are so cheap! I need to pick some up to do this!

November 8, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Nicole, I tried the Holiday Hair today!!! I loved it! you can see it on my blog! My hair was tighter than hers I couldn’t get it to stay up without making it tight. But, I liked it.

November 8, 2010 at 3:48 pm

I love your honor rolls. You save me a lot of time by highlighting nice things. I don’t think that couple is real. They look too perfect. What size shoe do you wear? I have some ancient Ferragamos like that that no one wants.

November 8, 2010 at 4:37 pm

I’m also in love with that west elm wood-slices dinnerware! I totally have no use for it though, since we received a different set for our wedding!

random question, did I miss this or did you ever post “after” photos of the white trim?

cheers, m

November 8, 2010 at 4:41 pm

I totally agree with you about all the “stuff” in the kitchen. I often like the way it looks in others’ photos, but to live around all that would drive me insane. I think that door knocker on your wish list is amazing. And the bubbles in the tub? Divine! You could always hang the glass bubbles above it, and just leave the tub empty. Won’t have quite the same effect, but I’m a big fan of ceilings doing extra duty.

November 8, 2010 at 4:57 pm

So pretty…and the redhead’s lips, oh my! That’s red lipstick done right!

November 8, 2010 at 7:48 pm

Lovely lovely photo!!

November 9, 2010 at 8:18 am

I am really really going to try for my cupboards and pantry to look like this!
    <3 Cara
    PS. A Giveaway is going on @ Lilac and Grey…HINT HINT: “KEEP CALM”

joanna goddard
    November 9, 2010 at 11:56 am

thank you so much for including me! :) xoxo

November 13, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Thanks so much for including me in your list!! Love your site :)

November 13, 2010 at 10:00 pm

Damn if I don’t love me some Kate Spade. Dishware, handbags, shoes… could you ask for more?