- I can’t live with the look in my home, but I love lots of little knick-knacks and open storage when done well by others. Like this sunny South African kitchen (above).
- Polka dots, metallics, and confetti… Oh my! What a pretty birthday fête.
- I’m growing out my hair, because I miss all the things you can do with long hair. (And isn’t that shade of red beautiful?)
- We never use the bathtub in on the main floor of the house, but I still doubt Brandon would let me do this.
- Loving the new Kate Spade pop-up shop. Color! Fun! A million things I want!
- I know I already told you all about the new e-magazine Gifted, but here’s an interesting behind the scenes look.
- The vinyl numbers on these storage bins make something mundane into something special, don’t you think?
- A lovely bride (with a darling family).
- Also, I’ve been adding lots of things to wish list (and you can always see the latest five items in the sidebar). Looks like I’ve been into plates and shoes lately, eh?