31 January 17, 2011

Whales for the Bathroom

1. Whale Tissue Holder (I included a pink one in the Filing Cabinet section last week.)
  2. Moby Bath Spout Cover (You can see ours in action here.)
  3. Sing and Spout Bath Mat (We have this in our bathroom now too, and it’s a perfect match to our vintage blue tub.)

And if you need a book to read to your kiddo after their bath, may I recommend Amos & Boris?

Emily
    January 17, 2011 at 9:28 am

I ADORE all things whale — best book of 2008 was ‘Leviathan’ by Philip Hoare (read it recently in paperback).

I have my eye on these too from Etsy:

Penny Candy Studios
    January 17, 2011 at 9:33 am

So adorable! Whales must be a big thing for kids these days, I saw this adorable caddy at Target just yesterday too! Great if you’re trying to corral kiddie-only bath supplies, toys, or whatever.

Rachel
    January 17, 2011 at 10:04 am

That tissue holder is adorable!!!

Shannon (8foot6)
    January 17, 2011 at 10:05 am

We have the Moby Spout in our bathroom too! Too cute!

Kellie
    January 17, 2011 at 10:39 am

I love the tissue box! So adorable!

Lisa
    January 17, 2011 at 11:12 am

Amos and Boris is a favorite in our house! Such a wonderful story.

Making it Lovely
      January 17, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Isn’t it nice? I like stories that aren’t overly patronizing to children.

Juliet | Urban Nest
    January 17, 2011 at 11:32 am

I love it when a designer nails a vision like that tissue box holder! So clever and adorable.

Ashley
    January 17, 2011 at 11:52 am

We have the Moby tub spout & love it.
    It’s our second, i bought a cheaper one at target & regretted it the second we got it home.
    Love love love our Moby!

alycia
    January 17, 2011 at 12:13 pm

i love that spout cover! i want one for myself lol :)

Octavia & Brown
    January 17, 2011 at 1:29 pm

That whale tissue box holder is too cute for words!

Nicole
    January 17, 2011 at 3:39 pm

For Christmas I got this lovely Whale gem. He’s a toothbrush holder or razor holder for your shower.

Lila Ferraro
    January 17, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Love the tissue holder. Very unique.
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

Christine
    January 17, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Anything that can make tissues look cute is A+ in my books – I love the little whale, he’s so cute!

sarah
    January 17, 2011 at 4:12 pm

a whale bathroom theme is so adorable! i love it!

btw- i am having a fun WINTER GIVEAWAY on my blog right now, for a hand-knitted scarf!

Kari S.
    January 17, 2011 at 5:43 pm

This is great inspiration for my boys bathroom! Cute!

Tammy
    January 17, 2011 at 8:12 pm

We have the same spout cover, love it! Might look into the bath mat too, it’s so cute!

Katie Truelove
    January 17, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Whoever thought up the adorable whale toothbrush/razor holder is a genius! Those are the two I constantly (and regrettably;) drop!

Natalie
    January 17, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Those are too cute! Are these something you’re consider for Eleanor or just something you wanted to share? Either way, they’re adorable!

Hey, would you mind stopping by and sharing any advice you have on shooting indoors at night? I’m helping out with a wedding reception this weekend and could use all the help I can get! Thanks!

Making it Lovely
      January 17, 2011 at 9:27 pm

We have the tub spout cover and the mat. And I wish I could help you with your photography problem, but I’m really not that good (yet)! I go with a high ISO and a fast shutter speed, but my low-light photos tend to be VERY grainy. Good luck!

elissa, ebb & flow
    January 17, 2011 at 9:29 pm

that tissue dispenser is awesome! i could have used that last week when i was battling a cold. it would have made it so much more bearable.

Jessee M
    January 17, 2011 at 11:16 pm

we also went whale themed in our little ones bathroom! the tiddlewinks (sp?) brand at Target has adorable towels and shower curtains too.

i don’t normally like to go themed, and actually i didn’t really do it this time. for once my husband wanted to pick things out, and thats what he wanted! he picked out every piece on his own and it all looks adorable!

we also just added a super cute whale print from the Home Sweet Home print collection:

Lily
    January 18, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Lovely choices!

What book do you read to Eleanor when it’s time for bedtime?

Leah
    January 18, 2011 at 3:19 pm

If you love whales, you should also check out this. It’s super cute and super functional- it stores toys and drains but also can be used to wash shampoo out of kids hair!

a sparkly pony
    January 19, 2011 at 5:02 pm

AWESOME! Thank you for showing our whale tissue box! We are having a contest on our site– the 2 grand prizes are a free whale of your choice!!!! Here is the contest:

howaboutcookie
    January 19, 2011 at 8:03 pm

That tissue cover is perfect!!

ARTiculateART
    January 21, 2011 at 12:41 am

Extremely cute for the kids and the family!

Sparkly Pony | Dearest Nature
    May 22, 2012 at 12:33 pm

[…] tissue holders. I remember first spotting whale tissue holders by Sparkly Pony early last year on Making it Lovely. I had a peek at their shop recently and fell in love all over again with whale tissue holders and […]