Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…

11 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Nat@ dear little house May 21, 2011 at 9:01 pm #

I know I’m supposed to be looking at the dress but the dummy that it is on is amazing!!

2. Meg May 21, 2011 at 9:39 pm #

oh! I used to live not 10 minutes from Abbey Road Studios and my bus took my across that crossing every day! Seeing the shots from the camera is like going back to England! Thanks!

3. Abbey May 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm #

thanks for the linkage love! I am so obsessed with the abbey road crossing — so sweet and joyful!

4. L May 21, 2011 at 9:57 pm #

I just bought that dress! It’s shockingly flattering and so so comfortable. I love it!

5. Pretty, Polished, Perfect. May 21, 2011 at 10:04 pm #

I think I despise you for the IKEA link. It might be awhile before I get over that one ;) I can’t wait to make my own bokeh shapes though!

6. Laura Trevey May 22, 2011 at 3:39 pm #

I want a pink pouf!!!! So adorable ~

xoxo Laura

7. Alexis May 22, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

I love that dress! Gertie just did a post on it where she shares a source for the exact fabric if you want to sew your own version (http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2011/05/found-gathered-hemlock-dress-fabric.html) I can only dream of being a seamstress of that caliber. Maybe I’ll have to pop in and try on the store version.

8. Helene May 24, 2011 at 6:21 am #

i just love the mirror in the above pic. i wish i could afford it and/or knew where to get for a bargain in germany… and i would also take the pink pouff of course ;-)

9. elissa :: ebb & flow May 25, 2011 at 8:03 am #

i’ve totally been that perfect on abbey road. getting the perfect shot is WAY harder than i anticipated!

10. iris May 26, 2011 at 10:47 am #

You can buy the fabric for the Anthro dress from Emma One Sock, if you were interested…I might try making the Mission Maxi Dress with it.

1. Resin and Crystal Link Necklace | Making it Lovely - August 31, 2011

[...] Here’s that dress I was wearing in yesterday’s photo (but it’s not available anymore). 'A' for [...]