Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…

10 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. raya May 27, 2011 at 11:37 pm #

I always love these posts of yours. Okay what is it about these tassles (or tassels) we love so much? I agree they are pricey…how about I buy you one and you buy me one. Then it’s like a gift and it’s okay.

2. Nat@ dear little house May 28, 2011 at 1:51 am #

Those mural are gorgeous. I wish we had a big brick wall we could paint one on!

3. Catherine May 28, 2011 at 2:29 am #

I think you would like this song by Seeker Lover Keeper:

4. Rebecca May 28, 2011 at 8:54 am #

Oh you should totally get that floral print dress for yourself and your daughter! Great pick!
    I also enjoyed the baby name blog.

5. S. Shaw May 28, 2011 at 10:07 am #

Love these posts! Those tassels remind me of rabbit’s feet keychains though.

6. Alison @ The Peacock Diaries May 28, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

I LOVE the Mural Arts Program! I visited Philly many times and had no idea that there were so many amazing murals. But once you know, you can’t NOT see them — they are everywhere!

They did a really cool audio tour with ?uestlove as the narrator. And their gala is called the Wall Ball! Awesome.

7. GirlsGoneChild May 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm #

Thanks for the link, lover! Kiss on your cheek!

8. Katy May 30, 2011 at 12:40 pm #

I love the murals! I saw the street name and google mapped it and did street view. So cool!

-Katy

9. Carla May 31, 2011 at 12:04 pm #

OMG! I bought that exact coffee table on craigslist last weekend for $100! I’m in love, although I haven’t had time to oil it yet.

10. whorange June 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

I love those JA canvas bags. It’s like an instant vacation!