Six Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldView All

30 Responses to “Six Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)”

1. emma August 8, 2011 at 12:12 pm #

i love these! love, love, LOVE these!!

2. Krysta August 8, 2011 at 12:30 pm #

Oh wow, he looks so much like his siter here! So cute!

3. Giulia August 8, 2011 at 12:38 pm #

Super cute! Isn’t it amazing how different they look once they can sit? Less floppy ;)

4. Krystina August 8, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

6 months already!? Are you sure you counted right? I’m pretty sure he was born like last week. :-p

5. jo August 8, 2011 at 12:42 pm #

i can’t believe how time flies. he is getting big!! beautiful!

6. Elisa @ What the Vita August 8, 2011 at 1:10 pm #

Such a big, sweet boy!

7. Trisha August 8, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

Love love love the keepsakes you’ve created for both of your little ones. Wish I had seen your blog before my own baby grew big, but I pass it along to every expectant/new mother because it’s too precious not to ‘borrow’ the idea!

8. Ban Clothing August 8, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

I can’t believe it’s been 6 months already! I am surprised how fast they grow up.

9. michelle August 8, 2011 at 1:27 pm #

noooooo!!! he looks like a little boy, not a baby! it went too fast!

10. Kari S. August 8, 2011 at 1:28 pm #

They grow so fast dont they? (sigh)

11. elisabeth August 8, 2011 at 1:36 pm #

You and Brandon made two very beautiful babies! And so happy!!

12. Nolita August 8, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

August is too cute. He looks on the verge of a giggle!

13. alisa August 8, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

wow! he is getting so big! and I usually end up saying “he looks so much like his sister,” but it is amazing how he and Eleanor look so different!

14. Miss B. August 8, 2011 at 2:38 pm #

I left a message on Flickr but this came up in my reader and I had to chime in again how perfect your babies are. August is so darling (and big!). You just want to smooch those sweet cheeks.

15. Rachael August 8, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

He is just TOO CUTE!

16. Jaimie August 8, 2011 at 4:53 pm #

I think six months old is my favorite age :)

17. elizabeth@doievenlikethis August 8, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

I am in love with what you are doing. It is so lovely, it has given me such ideas as I am expecting in October. By the way he is a super cutie.

18. Leslie August 8, 2011 at 6:41 pm #

This is so cute! I love that you’re taking these pictures. 5 years from now, you won’t believe that they were that small.

L

19. Katie August 8, 2011 at 7:35 pm #

Too cute! These pictures are great :)

20. Jessie August 8, 2011 at 7:35 pm #

Nicole!!!

Is your son’s name August?!?!? One of my boys is named August too!!! ;) Your little one is just darling!!! By the way, I’ve had you on my blogr oll list for awhile. ;) I’m a new blogger and found your blog quite inspiring. ;) Would love for you to stop by & visit my blog sometime {when you find the time}. ;)

XO’s,
    Jessie
    acozycottageinthecity.blogspot.com

21. Jennifer August 9, 2011 at 9:43 am #

I can’t believe how big he is getting! I love this photo series! Keep it coming!

22. Carrie August 9, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

6 months already! How quickly life goes!

23. Jane Adair August 9, 2011 at 6:59 pm #

my husband just walked by and said, “oo! he’s in a ski-chair!!”

24. Krissy August 10, 2011 at 7:18 am #

Woah, he’s growing up so quickly! He looks a lot like Brandon in this picture, too. I’m not usually one who picks up on that sort of thing, but that was my first thought.

25. misshotcakes August 10, 2011 at 10:12 pm #

6 months…seems like you were just pregnant. :o

26. Lindsay August 16, 2011 at 10:21 pm #

What a photogenic baby! Such a cutie pie…

1. Eight Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - October 8, 2011

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • View AllParenting | […]

2. Nine Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - November 8, 2011

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • View AllParenting | […]

3. Ten Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - December 9, 2011

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • View AllParenting | […]

4. Eleven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - January 9, 2012

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • View […]