62 April 8, 2011

Two Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

(I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also take monthly photos of his sister, Eleanor.)

Previous Photos
One Month OldView All

Debra
    April 10, 2011 at 6:48 pm

What a beautiful child (just like his sister). What I noticed is his intense look. I think you will have an intellect on your hands. Certainly nothing vacant about his stare! You’re an amazing Mom, BTW, creating these wonderful photos and memories for both children.

luuvely
      April 12, 2011 at 1:57 pm

TOTALLY AGREE!

jan
    April 10, 2011 at 10:48 pm

i can’t believe how fast he’s growing! wow! so cute!

Hilary @ My So-Called Home
    April 11, 2011 at 9:49 am

What a handome lil guy! And I really adore the name. My sister just had a baby last weekend- yay for Spring babies!

Kathy
    April 11, 2011 at 1:02 pm

I love that he already has the attitude!

luuvely
    April 12, 2011 at 1:59 pm

it may be the great display of books behind him..but he looks sooo studious here lol…i love his look! just a very handsome boy :) just perfect in his spot..

Virginia
    April 13, 2011 at 1:29 am

Finally some pics! I wasn’t sure he still existed! He’s sooooo handsome! Please post more photos of August and Eleanor… maybe a baby photo section? They are too adorable to have so few photos! Love your family!

Sher
    April 13, 2011 at 6:07 pm

that is soo cute! I wish I had done that with my girl, she’ll be in 2 in a week! I also adore all your decorating. That bookcase is divine! (I found your site on parenting.com while browsing nursery designs)

Five Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    August 8, 2011 at 11:28 am

[…] Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • View All Parenting […]

Fourteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    April 9, 2012 at 11:19 am

[…] monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.Previous Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months […]

Eleven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    December 19, 2012 at 8:29 pm

[…] Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months […]

• 1 2