Two Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

(I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also take monthly photos of his sister, Eleanor.)

Previous Photos
One Month OldView All

62 Responses to “Two Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)”

1. Debra April 10, 2011 at 6:48 pm #

What a beautiful child (just like his sister). What I noticed is his intense look. I think you will have an intellect on your hands. Certainly nothing vacant about his stare! You’re an amazing Mom, BTW, creating these wonderful photos and memories for both children.

• luuvely April 12, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

TOTALLY AGREE!

2. jan April 10, 2011 at 10:48 pm #

i can’t believe how fast he’s growing! wow! so cute!

3. Hilary @ My So-Called Home April 11, 2011 at 9:49 am #

What a handome lil guy! And I really adore the name. My sister just had a baby last weekend- yay for Spring babies!

4. Kathy April 11, 2011 at 1:02 pm #

I love that he already has the attitude!

5. luuvely April 12, 2011 at 1:59 pm #

it may be the great display of books behind him..but he looks sooo studious here lol…i love his look! just a very handsome boy :) just perfect in his spot..

6. Virginia April 13, 2011 at 1:29 am #

Finally some pics! I wasn’t sure he still existed! He’s sooooo handsome! Please post more photos of August and Eleanor… maybe a baby photo section? They are too adorable to have so few photos! Love your family!

7. Sher April 13, 2011 at 6:07 pm #

that is soo cute! I wish I had done that with my girl, she’ll be in 2 in a week! I also adore all your decorating. That bookcase is divine! (I found your site on parenting.com while browsing nursery designs)

1. Five Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - August 8, 2011

[...] Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • View All Parenting [...]

2. Fourteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - April 9, 2012

[...] monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.Previous Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months [...]

3. Eleven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - December 19, 2012

[...] Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months [...]