Enjoy the long weekend, everyone! I’ll see you back here on Tuesday.
- The best engagement photos ever.
- Here’s a great interview with Pinterest co-founder Ben Silbermann. I still have Ben’s business card from the first Alt Summit. It was from his day job, and he just wrote “pinterest.com” in pen on the back. Now the site is huge! I bet Ben has proper business cards now and everything.
- OMG. A little Amy Atlas style dessert table, in miniature.
- These framed birthday invitations are so sweet!
- Woah. This lamp.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- Gold number rings and dainty little rings with hearts or initials. I have one of those heart rings in rose gold, celebrating August’s birth. (I love sentimental jewelry.)
- For those who really love coffee.
- High/Low fashion: Ballet flats with a tie detail.
- Local pride onesies! Plus my favorite baby onesie ever…
- Do you wear perfume? I was excited to see that this classic has been rereleased.