The Renegade Craft Fair, Chicago 2011

The ninth annual Renegade Craft Fair took place here in Chicago over the weekend. The show was so good this year! Here are the goodies we brought home with us.

Tiger Baby Onesie from Pinecone+Chickadee, Jack and Jill Pins from NeoGranny, and Wine Bottle Topper from The Small Object

If you’d like to see more from the show, I put together a huge recap of my favorites featuring almost 50 artists!

13 Responses to “The Renegade Craft Fair, Chicago 2011”

1. Hannah September 12, 2011 at 10:16 am #

Oh man, I am so jealous!! Looks like some great stuff! I have yet to go to any Renegade, but I’m thinking that needs to change in the future…. ;)

2. Kim @ Yellow Brick Home September 12, 2011 at 10:32 am #

Ooh, I didn’t see those Jack and Jill pins. They’re adorable!

3. Bethley September 12, 2011 at 10:51 am #

Ooh. This post was bad for my bank account. I just bought three prints from little things studio. Anne Shirley 4ever!

4. Circa1972vs1906 September 12, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

That’s where I first met you, about a million years ago, when we had our booths next to eachother at the Field House. Looks like it has gotten ALOT bigger, even since then!

5. Lisa September 12, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

Thanks for doing this! I really, really wanted to go and couldn’t make it downtown.

6. Miss B. September 12, 2011 at 2:03 pm #

Awesome! I want to go some day:) Can’t wait to go through the re-cap.

7. Jessica September 12, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

Funny… I went to this art fair as well. And as we were on our way out, I spotted your kids in a double stroller and did a double take… and I couldn’t place why they looked so familiar! Very random. I thought it was a fantastic show too! Especially devouring a tangerine lavender honey snowcone from jo snow!

8. Jerith September 12, 2011 at 3:41 pm #

Thanks for the pictures — I had hoped to make it over but wasn’t able to get away.

9. Lisa September 12, 2011 at 6:37 pm #

Okay, I’m thinking it was a good idea I didn’t go to this show…I would have spent way too much money!

10. Adventures In Babywearing September 13, 2011 at 5:15 am #

I really wanted to go again this year but it just didn’t work out! The Uncommon people are here in Valpo- I’ve been to their workshop- so neat. They also own Dust furniture if you’ve ever seen that!

Steph

11. Michelle September 13, 2011 at 9:48 am #

I keep meaning to go to that, especially since I now have a friend who is vending there. And I keep forgetting! Ah! This just reminds me I need to go. Next year!

12. Christine September 13, 2011 at 11:53 am #

Great onesie! I love how the tiger is crying :)

1. The Best of the Renegade Craft Fair, Chicago 2011 | Family Style - September 12, 2011

[...] lucky enough to live only 15 minutes away, and I shared the goodies we brought home with us on Making it Lovely today. For those of you that are further out and have never experienced the sheer awesomeness of [...]