I’m spending a weekend away in Palm Springs, so I don’t have as many links to share with you as usual. I do have a few things to take you through the weekend though. See you next week!
photo by Jules, on my iPhone. How did she do that!?
- Here’s something to think about before you decide to DIY.
- Brandon and I will celebrate our eighth wedding anniversary next May. Inspired by the traditional gift, bronze, I’ve put together a wedding anniversary gift guide over at The Nest.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- Cats in clothes. ‘Nuff said.
- I’m pretty sure this camera came from the future. You can focus and refocus your pictures, after you’ve taken them. Amazing.
- We all have someone in our life to honor. These badges would be a thoughtful gift.
- I’m a foam hair color convert.
- I’ve always wanted to design my own Muppet.