- Beautiful Imperfection. She’s gorgeous, right? That’s what the fashion industry considers a plus-sized model.*
- A nice Eames-y before & after. I’m not always a big denim fan, especially for interiors, but this redo I like.
- Kate Spade spring 2012 sneak peek!
- They figured out a way to make Ryan Gosling even hotter.
- I love seeing how a logo takes shape. Here’s a pretty floral watercolor, and also the evolution of the iTunes logo.
* Not to imply that plus-sized can’t be gorgeous. I just wanted to clarify in case it came across the wrong way.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- Do you tend to wear basic black for your winter coat? Here are 20 colorful options to go a bit brighter this year! (p.s. My coat was a splurge 8 years ago, but it’s eggplant with hot pink stitching and lining, and I still love it.)
- Yum. This clutch is as sweet as candy.
- Besotted Brand has opened its virtual doors, hooray!
- I love vintage bits and bobbins, all packaged up nicely.
- Oh my stars.