- I could move in here, no problem. Sorry, Jenny, but that whole “Welcome home, Mrs. Komenda” has the last name wrong. I think you meant to type “Mrs. Balch.”
- A giant “I’m a Giant!” update.
- I never have time to read like I used to, so an articles club sounds really appealing to me. What do you think?
- Watercolor invitations done in a modern way.
- I’ve been watching Gene Kelly tap dancing on roller skates, over and over again with Eleanor. I wish I could move like that.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- Baggu is known for their reusable bags, but have you seen their gorgeous new leather line? I like the pouches a lot.
- Pretty! Pointy!
- Sparkle, sparkle in your sparkly boots! And you can DIY if you can’t afford the $600 version (there are links to two tutorials).
- I’ve seen iPhone skins before, but did you know they’re out there for other gadgets as well?