An Attitude…

Channel your inner Linda Evangelista with this pillow, and then hope luck is on your side with a gold wishbone keychain. Or if not, go incognito with some oversized sunnies.

10 Responses to “An Attitude…”

1. Molly the Waffler February 7, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

I cannot tell a lie, I was obsessed with the George Michael ‘Freedom’ video that she was in…Yep, I was a teen in the 90s when supermodels were all the rage. Love the sunglasses!

2. Dana Rice February 7, 2012 at 4:05 pm #

Love the wishbone keychain! I live 5 minutes fom Jayson Home and Garden. Might need to pay those fine folks a visit. Thanks for sharing, Nicole!

Also, great work on the site redesign. Stunning…just like everything else you do.

3. Alyssa February 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm #

My mind is quite addled from work today, because at first I thought the pillow COST $10,000.

4. Desiree February 7, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

I’ve been having a tough day today and just the mere sight of that JA pillow made it a little brighter. How can anyone be bummed out when surrounded by such sunny finds! Thanks for the cheer!

5. Emily February 7, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

The Linda reference made me happy, she’s my favorite super model of all time…back when super models were awesome. :)

6. Kiran @ KiranTarun.com February 7, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Initially, I thought the pillow is worth 10K! Almost fell off my chair :D

7. Jessica @shimmerkai February 8, 2012 at 2:26 pm #

How cute is that wishbone!!

8. Jessica February 11, 2012 at 1:16 pm #

Love the wishbone! My mom has always had a tradition of breaking the bone of the Thanksgiving turkey and making a wish on it. So, with her upcoming birthday, I had to buy this very meaningful gift! (Although it is currently on back order). Thank you for the idea!

9. trouble February 12, 2012 at 2:26 am #

I like your glasses so much.^ ^