National Day of Civil Hacking

My Writing Elsewhere…

Valentine's Day Matching Style

12 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Sarah Jane | Clean & Proper January 28, 2013 at 3:58 pm #

Love these ideas and defintiely love the Valentine’s inspired bowties!

2. Danielle January 28, 2013 at 4:00 pm #

The paper flowers are just lovely aren’t they? Great for people with allergies! ;)

3. Katie January 28, 2013 at 4:13 pm #

If you pre-order Sim City on Amazon now, you get a $20 amazon credit! I’m preparing to not see my fiancé for a couple of weeks when it comes out! ;)

4. kathleen January 28, 2013 at 7:09 pm #

clearly you didn’t take my 2013 survey feedback seriously :)

• Making it Lovely January 28, 2013 at 8:09 pm #

Ha, were you one of the people that didn’t like the Honor Roll? Oddly, this is one of my most divisive columns. People love it! People hate it!

• Dawn January 28, 2013 at 8:29 pm #

I used to be neutral about the Honor Roll posts; however, I think the quality of the links has been steadily increasing. I have been introduced to several new websites and to information I wouldn’t otherwise have come across through recent Honor Roll posts. And I am on the internet A LOT!

5. jbhat January 28, 2013 at 11:17 pm #

Wait…is today Friday?? :) You had me double checking the calendar there for a minute.

jbhat

• Making it Lovely January 28, 2013 at 11:18 pm #

I know — Being out of town for Alt Summit threw me off-schedule and I didn’t have the post ready on Friday.

6. Kai January 29, 2013 at 8:59 am #

I am so excited for SimCity. I first started playing when you had to install it with a diskette…oh, diskettes…

7. Jessie {My Mod Style} January 29, 2013 at 7:26 pm #

I have one Expedit in my home. It really is a great piece of furniture.

• Allison February 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm #

I also have one, but I wish I had three. It is such a great, simple piece of furniture. I don’t care about people who hate Ikea. They can have my Expedit when they pry it from my cold, lifeless fingers.