How to Dress Like a Grown Up

My Writing Elsewhere…

Pink Bicycle

10 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Crista May 6, 2013 at 10:44 am #

Thank you. I loved the post “How to dress like a grown up.” If anything it made me laugh, I guess I never really thought about what makes the difference only that there is one.

2. Devin May 6, 2013 at 11:10 am #

Thanks for sharing these posts! I loved “How to Dress Like a Grown Up”

3. Kayla aka Kilo Bravo May 6, 2013 at 1:07 pm #

Hehe love the Portal Cake Mix!! Love that you are a true nerd :-) Very few of my IRL friends get my humor or excitement over stuff like this.

• Kayla aka Kilo Bravo May 6, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

Speaking of embracing the inner nerd – have you seen this video yet? I thought it was really sweet and thoughtful:

• Making it Lovely May 6, 2013 at 3:18 pm #

Aw, that was sweet! I hadn’t seen it before (though I do like @wilw). Thanks.

4. Meg Biram May 6, 2013 at 4:57 pm #

Congrats on your running! I seriously was NOT a runner prior to the half (since high school) so anyone can do it! Good luck! Can’t wait to hear about your running journey! Thanks for linking!!

5. Crystal May 6, 2013 at 8:54 pm #

I love Grant Snider’s work! “We Are the Introverts” is my life in ink.

6. Jennifer Rodgers May 6, 2013 at 9:11 pm #

Thank you for sharing the “How To Dress Like A Grown Up” article. It was perfect and exactly how I feel all. the. time. I turn 41 (yikes!) this year, work as a high school art teacher, have two boys ages 3 and 6(almost 7!), and we have two large dogs. It was comforting to read about a mom in a similar lifestyle as my own…plus you introduced me to a new blog which I love.

7. anne fassnacht May 7, 2013 at 11:28 am #

I love the Honor Roll. It always has so many gems. I look forward to this every week.

8. Ryan May 7, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

I signed up for an account on Everlane when the started because I liked the idea of simply quality wardrobe basics. Finally last month I decided I wanted to order something. That’s when I noticed their sizing only goes up to size 10. I was disappointed since, as a size 12, that means I will not have the change to try any of their styles unless it’s a mens t-shirt.