Outside

A Few Updates for the Front Porch

The nice weather kind of happened all at once here, and now I’m realizing that the front porch needs a little sprucing up. New pillows, a few new planters, and a wire bunny I’ve had for a while will do the trick. I’m going to spend the day out there cleaning, and also tending to some landscaping out front.

A Few Updates for the Front Porch

1. Outdoor Sundial Pillow

2. Outdoor Sunburst Pillow

3. Black Ikat Outdoor Pillow

4. Wire Hare

5. Kronos Raised Planters

Sources & Paint ColorsNeed design help? Let's work together.

You Might Also Like...

kristi@SimplePrettyThings
    May 16, 2013 at 12:25 pm

I love those black planters but I’m obsessed with that wire hare!

Emily | Sparkle Meets Pop
    May 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm

The planters are so cool! I like the idea of multi level planters and the black ones would be a great contrast to the greenery.

Laura
    May 16, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Post pictures when you’re done! Love the planters.

Kara
    May 16, 2013 at 1:01 pm

I really love the wire hare but am disappointed that cb2 no longer sells it. Do you know another place to purchase it?

Allison
    May 16, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Target has had wire animals very similar to that this spring. They’re a little smaller than than the cb2 one maybe. I’m pretty sure they had bunnies but also cats. Can’t find the items online so you’ll have to check your local store.

Megan F
    May 16, 2013 at 1:36 pm

It must be as nice a day in Chicago as it is in Minneapolis- you make me wish I was home tending to the eyesore that is my front planter box. Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

Danielle
    May 16, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I love the wire bunny! I tried to talk my husband into it last summer, but no dice. I should’ve bought it for his bday – ha!

Tatyana
    May 16, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I love the planters! I could also see them as little tables – take the pot part out and place a piece of glass on top.

emily
    May 16, 2013 at 7:21 pm

the wire bunny! my neighbor has a fun little garden with lots of little statues, and i’ve been wanting something of my own, but that doesn’t seem too granny…this is fun and quirky and might just be perfect!

eileen ragan | leaner by the lake
    May 20, 2013 at 11:14 am

I’m going to demand my boyfriend build a balcony onto our 13th story apartment just so I can display that wire framed bunny magic! Love this round-up. Can’t wait to see how your porch comes along! We just put together our summer plant round-up on the kitchen/dining room windowsill (http://leanerbythelake.com/a-peek-inside-houseplant-haven/) and it makes me so happy!Summer’s around the corner :)