Parenting Photography

Four Years Old (August’s Yearly Photo)

August turned four last month! I love that kid like crazy.

I took monthly photos of Eleanor until she turned two, and then switched to yearly pictures. Now I’m doing the same for August, and I’ll do it for Calvin as he grows, too.

Four Years Old (August's Monthly Photo)
Four Years Old (August's Yearly Photos)

I’ve been thinking a lot about these monthly/yearly photos. Expect a separate post on that later this week, because I think it’s a conversation that should happen, but not attached to my guy’s pictures. :)

Previous Photos
View the Entire Series

Sources & Paint ColorsNeed design help? Let's work together.

You Might Also Like...

Sarah
    March 17, 2015 at 6:56 am

What a happy boy! I love his outfit- looks so comfy. :)

Jenny A.
    March 17, 2015 at 9:04 am

I rarely comment but I just have to say I can’t believe August is 4 already! I remember your posting his monthly baby photos, so it’s just incredible to me that he’s getting so big. Just another reminder of how fast time flies! What a sweet boy you have there. That 4-6 age is one of my favorites. They are so much fun!

Caroline Royce
    March 17, 2015 at 10:25 am

WOW, I actually remember reading about when he was born. Such a cute kid. Happy birthday August!

Agustina
    March 17, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Wow! I remember reading about when he was born. I remember Eleanor’s monthly pictures (they were a BIG inspiration for my baby’s monthly picture). I’m pretty sure that yours is the blog I have been more “faithful” to… Greatings from Argentina!

Katie
    March 17, 2015 at 2:34 pm

August’s hair is the best…or maybe it’s that smile!

Zoryana
    March 17, 2015 at 8:11 pm

He is getting so big! I love this series you do with your kiddos, makes me wish I had done the same with my son.

Vanessa
    March 18, 2015 at 7:04 am

What a cutie! Can’t believe he’s already 4!

Nicole
    March 18, 2015 at 9:06 am

Oh my goodness… I’ve been reading since before even Eleanor was born, yet somehow cannot believe August is already 4! Happy Birthday!

Nicola
    March 18, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Happy Birthday August!! Your monthly photos of Eleanor inspired me to take monthly photos this past 4 years of my little ones too. Thank you so much for the inspiration, I’m hoping to get organized and put them in order in a digital picture frame.

Gutierrez House Plans
    March 22, 2015 at 9:35 am

Oh WOW! Such a beautiful kids… They definitely deserve all the happiness that we parents can possibly give them at this age. ^_^ Thanks for sharing.