- Back in 2014, I had my eye on Anthropologie’s Etched Arcadia Wall Mural for this house, noting that I had been wanting it for years. I’m not a big accent wall person (I think it works better in photos and for the ‘gram) so I couldn’t think of a place to use a mural. Then, bing! I realized I have an inset wall by the back door that would be perfect. I’m finally going for it.
- Speaking of Instagram… it’s changing the way we approach decorating our homes.
- And have you ever had people take photos of your house? (It happens here.) Have you ever taken a photo of or in front of a pretty house? (Guilty.) This gave me something to think about.
- So much disdain for Instagram today. (Hey, but um, follow me on Instagram!) Anyway, maybe try making your own presets?
- I related to much of Daniel’s admissions of what happened with his house reno/flip. Cheer him on as he moves forward.
- A change in copyright law meant a 20-year-gap in new works entering the public domain. Welcome, works from 1923!
- “Make this a print!” (I just bought one.)
I’m off to continue working on the stairs and back door, and we have a birthday kid to celebrate today once he gets back home from school. Have a great weekend! I can’t wait to get this wallpaper mural up and report back to you on it.