- I’m increasingly drawn to gold and black these days, and I’ve admired that flatware for ages.
- I want to make one of these rainbow wrapped wreaths. Maybe in shades of pink?
- I want to try this, should I ever find myself in Grand Central Station.
- I heart this.
- And among a list of fun, often fluffy things, I add this. It broke my heart.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- I’ve been doing my hair like this since I saw the tutorial. So easy, and so pretty.
- Turn your iPhone into a Holga camera!
- Or if you’re more of an Instagram user, here’s how to turn your photos into magnets.
- Eleanor’s been playing with her food, and I wholeheartedly approve.
- Disguise your iPad or MacBook as a vintage book. (I want one.)
AnnabelleNovember 25, 2011 at 2:14 pm
LOVE the hair tutorial. We are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, since it’s not a holiday in France, and I am going to try it. It looks very doable yet sophisticated. Thanks for the inspiration, have a great weekend!
Molly the WafflerNovember 25, 2011 at 2:17 pm
I’ve been hearing and reading so much about Instagram lately. I think it’s time I tried it, especially because those magnets are so cool. Also: when I clicked on the “I heart that” link I got a page saying the page I wanted wasn’t there…
Making it LovelyNovember 29, 2011 at 11:23 am
I’ve fixed the link, thanks.
DanielleNovember 25, 2011 at 3:15 pm
I went to a small college in Southern Illinois, Greenville College, and it had a whisper wall just outside the dining commons. An upperclassman showed it to a friend and I during our first week there, and we sat there giggling and whispering to each other like idiots for a good 15 minutes. Good times.
SarahNovember 26, 2011 at 11:05 am
i love tasteful yellow gold – love that flatware in gold.
i’ve had long hair all my life and but for a semi-decent looking messy bun, i’m pretty hopeless at styling it other than keeping it long and straight. i’m complimented on my hair regularly, but i’d love to learn how to curl and style it properly.
PaisleyNovember 27, 2011 at 4:37 pm
Holy hell! I watched the hair video once, copied the steps in about 20 seconds and my hair looks terrific!
AmyNovember 28, 2011 at 12:59 pm
I found that same hair tutorial on pinterest and tried it this weekend. I love it!
ErikaNovember 29, 2011 at 9:01 am
I tried the hairstyle this morning and love it! So easy and so simple. Really easier than a bun I sometimes wear just to keep my hair out of my face. Thanks for sharing.
Making it LovelyNovember 29, 2011 at 11:24 am
I’m loving the hair style, and so glad it’s working for so many of you too! It’s a good one.
KatieNovember 29, 2011 at 2:12 pm
What at treat to come home from Thanksgiving travels and see that you linked to the wreath tutorial on my blog! I’m delighted you liked it. I’m also going to try the hair tutorial, thanks!
RachelNovember 29, 2011 at 11:32 pm
So fun! I’ve been sporting this the last couple days – I also love it because of the curls it give once you let it down. Love your blog – just found it and can’t wait to read more!