One of the requests from last week’s Tween Girls’ Bedroom was to do a version for boys. Easily done! I started with the same base and switched it up again with a few key pieces.
- Alden Dresser, Room & Board
- Luna Pendant, Schoolhouse
- Black Woven Oblong Table Lamp, Target (Project 62)
- Bevel Profile Wall Mirror, Target (Made by Design)
- Padma Wool Kilim Rug, Annie Selke (the rug I designed!)
- Vedbo Armchair, IKEA (with DIY painted/stained base)
- Radar Plug-in Sconces (Industrial Yellow), Schoolhouse
- Puderviva Linen Duvet, IKEA
- Light Blue Cotton Sheets, Target (Threshold)
- Luna Fringe Gold Throw Pillow, Urban Outfitters
- Painted Nightstand, MegMade
- Spliced Geo Wallpaper (Amber), West Elm
- Louvain Upholstered Bed, Target (Baxton Studio)
Here’s the side by side of today’s version and the bolder version of a girls’ room from last week. Of course, you could further mix and match from the two and create a look all your own! Those tall headboards would look amazing with the geometric wallpaper to liven things up, and either chair would work in either space. The wooden dresser would be cute with the curvy gold mirror, and the scalloped bedding would be charming on the upholstered beds.
The Tween Girls’ Bedroom post has all of those details and direct links to everything, plus another version that’s more pastel and sweet. I loved that Chinoiserie mural, but going more graphic was fun too!