Now You’re Thinking With Portals

Yep. I just finished Portal.
*Pauses, pushes up glasses…*

Portal: Innovation When You Least Expect It

I love the song at the end. Love! Don’t listen if you don’t want to spoil the ending, but I suspect that many of my readers haven’t played and don’t plan to — though you should. (It’s just a guess.)

Listen:

*Sigh.*

9 Responses to “Now You’re Thinking With Portals”

1. jenni October 22, 2007 at 11:18 pm #

That. Is. Awesome!

I can’t wait to get a copy! Xmas can’t come fast enough. :D

2. Valerie October 23, 2007 at 5:47 am #

ok, I didn’t know about this! Is this game available on Mac platform?? It’s amazing!

And the song is really funny in a passive-aggressive way :)

3. Amy October 23, 2007 at 7:32 am #

Portal is wonderful – the entire game is filled with this wonderful passive -aggressive humor. It’s very hard to classify – it looks and plays similar to a first-person-shooter – but without the shooting. It’s really more of a puzzle game. But really, you just play the game to hear what the computer voice will say next! She’s so funny.

4. Maggie Sumner October 23, 2007 at 1:05 pm #

I have been reading your blog for months and it just finally occurred to me that I should tell you how much I enjoy it. I admire your excellent home improvement skills. You’ve done more to your home than my husband and I have done in six years in ours!

Hope to meet you in person in the future at one of your shows.

5. Kath October 23, 2007 at 8:07 pm #

Smitten! Totally smitten!

Btw, I so love your blog and your sense of style. And wit!! Can’t forget that :-)

Thanks for sharing, Nicole~

6. Caitlin January 20, 2008 at 8:15 pm #

Missed this post originally, but just had to chime in an agree that yes, Portal rules so much.
    ^_^

7. nails shop March 19, 2013 at 10:04 am #

Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
    Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I am going to forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

8. nails shop March 19, 2013 at 10:04 am #

Hello there! This article could not be written much better!

Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I am going to forward this article to
    him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

1. Honor Roll | Making it Lovely - November 30, 2012

[...] helped me put together a list of the 12 best PC video games. (Portal 2 FTW!)p.s. Remember this post? I still love that song.I’m trying out a new smart camera. I like it so far, and I’ll [...]